What's new

Pareto Blood Work

Thread starter #1
Hey there,

I couldnt find a recent Pareto thread or I would have posted, but here is recent blood work.

I have been running 2 cc TNT so
500mg Test E
300mg Tren E

The lab was suposed to do a prolactin test but they didn't for some reason.
Extremely high creatinine kinase, but low urate... I think I could probably stand to increase my protein consumption if this is the case (350g per day currently)

I also have high e2. Taking 1 mg arimidex split over a week- I will double this dose.

Testbear

Registered
Tren can read as estrogen on bloodwork. Probably why it's so high.
Creatine kinase is usually elevated just from lifting weights..but yours are elevated extremely high!!ive never seen it that high before, I don't know if this is something to take lightly, I'd be doing some research if I were you and hopefully there's some more knowledgable members here that Can chime in

Are you doing the crossfit rhabdo workout of the day? Your CK is crazy, you must be training very intensely.

For the unaware : Rhabdomyolysis is a serious syndrome due to a direct or indirect muscle injury. It results from the death of muscle fibers and release of their contents into the bloodstream. This can lead to serious complications such as renal (kidney) failure. This means the kidneys cannot remove waste and concentrated urine.

I would also suggest that you re evaluate the idea of doubling down on your AI, despite what your recent estradiol returns suggests. As was already shared above, i also agree that Trenbolone often contributes to false returns of elevated estrogen. So unless youre experiencing other felt or visual signs of elevated estrogen, perhaps you could hold off until next set of bloods. In the meantime, continue to monitor closely and make any necessary adjustments.

Thread starter #5
Yes I wish that had done the Prolactin test as well. I have a good doctor, we went through the tests line by line as she trusts I have knowledge of these items as well. I had sore nipples at the time of test, but it was a short bout and since then I feel OK. No lethargy or sore nipples.

Thanks for the replies and advice, and FYI I am taking Cabaser 1 mg per week as well for the prolactin.

BC

Administrator
Your testosterone level is way, way too low for administering 500mg weekly. 52nmol/L is common for those taking around 250 to 300mg testosterone weekly. I just had my blood work done on 500mg the other day and was over 116nmol/L.

Your testosterone level is way, way too low for administering 500mg weekly. 52nmol/L is common for those taking around 250 to 300mg testosterone weekly. I just had my blood work done on 500mg the other day and was over 116nmol/L.
Do you know how to read blood work? His score is over 52, but it is unknown the exact range. Where do you get your blood work that shows the uncapped range?

When you have the '>' symbol on the sheet, it means the tested value is 'greater than' the reference range. That is why his FSH and LH have the '<' symbol, which means 'less than'.

I was running eclipse test c at 200mg per week m test reading was 18 only.

Conversely i was running only 25mg of tren ED as well but my estrogen reading was over 1600.

So is his test overdosed, and tren underdosed? Seems like a big difference and the feel I get from the eclipse test is pretty good (gyno agitation, size, etc)

I was running eclipse test c at 200mg per week m test reading was 18 only.

Conversely i was running only 25mg of tren ED as well but my estrogen reading was over 1600.

So is his test overdosed, and tren underdosed? Seems like a big difference and the feel I get from the eclipse test is pretty good (gyno agitation, size, etc)
Sounds like you need to adjust your ancillary dosages.

It is hard to draw concrete conclusions from bloodwork, except that there is indeed testosterone in product.