What's new

Pareto Blood Work

Thread starter #1
Hey there,

I couldnt find a recent Pareto thread or I would have posted, but here is recent blood work.

I have been running 2 cc TNT so
500mg Test E
300mg Tren E

The lab was suposed to do a prolactin test but they didn't for some reason.
Extremely high creatinine kinase, but low urate... I think I could probably stand to increase my protein consumption if this is the case (350g per day currently)

I also have high e2. Taking 1 mg arimidex split over a week- I will double this dose.

Testbear

Registered
Tren can read as estrogen on bloodwork. Probably why it's so high.
Creatine kinase is usually elevated just from lifting weights..but yours are elevated extremely high!!ive never seen it that high before, I don't know if this is something to take lightly, I'd be doing some research if I were you and hopefully there's some more knowledgable members here that Can chime in

Are you doing the crossfit rhabdo workout of the day? Your CK is crazy, you must be training very intensely.

For the unaware : Rhabdomyolysis is a serious syndrome due to a direct or indirect muscle injury. It results from the death of muscle fibers and release of their contents into the bloodstream. This can lead to serious complications such as renal (kidney) failure. This means the kidneys cannot remove waste and concentrated urine.

I would also suggest that you re evaluate the idea of doubling down on your AI, despite what your recent estradiol returns suggests. As was already shared above, i also agree that Trenbolone often contributes to false returns of elevated estrogen. So unless youre experiencing other felt or visual signs of elevated estrogen, perhaps you could hold off until next set of bloods. In the meantime, continue to monitor closely and make any necessary adjustments.

Thread starter #5
Yes I wish that had done the Prolactin test as well. I have a good doctor, we went through the tests line by line as she trusts I have knowledge of these items as well. I had sore nipples at the time of test, but it was a short bout and since then I feel OK. No lethargy or sore nipples.

Thanks for the replies and advice, and FYI I am taking Cabaser 1 mg per week as well for the prolactin.

BC

Administrator
Your testosterone level is way, way too low for administering 500mg weekly. 52nmol/L is common for those taking around 250 to 300mg testosterone weekly. I just had my blood work done on 500mg the other day and was over 116nmol/L.

TeamHybex

Registered
Your testosterone level is way, way too low for administering 500mg weekly. 52nmol/L is common for those taking around 250 to 300mg testosterone weekly. I just had my blood work done on 500mg the other day and was over 116nmol/L.
Do you know how to read blood work? His score is over 52, but it is unknown the exact range. Where do you get your blood work that shows the uncapped range?

When you have the '>' symbol on the sheet, it means the tested value is 'greater than' the reference range. That is why his FSH and LH have the '<' symbol, which means 'less than'.

Banned #8

catburgler

resident troll
Registered
I was running eclipse test c at 200mg per week m test reading was 18 only.

Conversely i was running only 25mg of tren ED as well but my estrogen reading was over 1600.

So is his test overdosed, and tren underdosed? Seems like a big difference and the feel I get from the eclipse test is pretty good (gyno agitation, size, etc)

I was running eclipse test c at 200mg per week m test reading was 18 only.

Conversely i was running only 25mg of tren ED as well but my estrogen reading was over 1600.

So is his test overdosed, and tren underdosed? Seems like a big difference and the feel I get from the eclipse test is pretty good (gyno agitation, size, etc)
Sounds like you need to adjust your ancillary dosages.

It is hard to draw concrete conclusions from bloodwork, except that there is indeed testosterone in product.

Banned #10

catburgler

resident troll
Registered
Sounds like you need to adjust your ancillary dosages.

It is hard to draw concrete conclusions from bloodwork, except that there is indeed testosterone in product.
was running low dose letro, maybe that messed with the estrogen reading on my bloodtest

His score is over 52, but it is unknown the exact range. Where do you get your blood work that shows the uncapped range?
This is what I want to know. What do guys in Canada do to get an actual test level? Private labs? If so, recommendations for ones in BC?

NG_F

Registered
Creatine kinase is usually elevated just from lifting weights..but yours are elevated extremely high!!ive never seen it that high before, I don't know if this is something to take lightly, I'd be doing some research if I were you and hopefully there's some more knowledgable members here that Can chime in
TestBear..it get that high or even higher in some peeps.Some don't know that's an indicator for any type of muscle tissue that sustains any type of damage, even microtrauma like when you inject into your Ass, legs, shoulders etc..The deeper you inject ie) 1.5 inch into your glutes, the more muscle your're piercing through the more those enzymes are secreted in a response to the damage.

Last edited:

NG_F

Registered
[QUOTE="Silentkiller, post: 743355, member: 1020635" Here is recent blood work.

I have been running 2 cc TNT so
500mg Test E
300mg Tren E

The lab was suposed to do a prolactin test but they didn't for some reason.
Extremely high creatinine kinase, but low urate... I think I could probably stand to increase my protein consumption if this is the case (350g per day currently)

I also have high e2. Taking 1 mg arimidex split over a week- I will double this dose.

[/QUOTE]

I dont like these labs. they don't specify if thats a free or total Testosterone level. Based on my knowledge&experience, it is indeed a total T level. It's good and is expected from 300mgs or greater of test/week. There is a saturation effect that will not show the difference between 300 and 1, 000. Hence why you see many experienced pro's attesting that going up from 700 to 1k or 1.5 k is negligible difference except placebo lol And a bunch of unwanted sides. See how it shows > 52 nmol.L That's where it caps off and no calculation is available.
The parameters aren't listed as the reference ranges for HDL cholsterol? do you have/know them ?

That Estrogen level is surely part and parcel or Tren's progestogenic effect causing Estrogen elevation. Use Tamoxifen for that !! 20-40 mgs/ day. Now! you have to go by feel ( symptoms) as Tamoxifen is an aestrogen agonist and can show as pseudo elevation of estrogen it DOES not increase overll estrogen. It merely flips on circuit breakers in some areas and shuts them down on others. It can flip on in bone = good thing and shut off in balls , brain and ER sites around your tits /chest tissue lol

NG_F

Registered
Not to Crap over TestBears Reply. He is 100% accurate in that CPK is a good indicator of overall muscle damage. If you get your bloodwork, 2 days after a brutal squat/Deadlift workout ( DOMS) expect it to be sky high. It's a good indicator for overtraining too.

Guys remember its all a math and timing game. If you want to establish your baseline from Pinning. Take the test when you're fully recovered or better yet, after you've taken some time off. This will be your true CK damage from Pinning.

Then while still under the influence of the almighty Syringe (" Hail BD in the background"!!) lol Take after brutal workout, 2 days after and do the subtraction and use that value for a gauge of Muscle breakdown from workouts etc.
Overall, don't worry it's not a concerning blood test or result. It has been used by Non-pinners to ascertain damage in Burn victims, cancer, HIV wasting, ALS , Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis etc...

I don't know why some doc's order it, as if to hope that " This young chap is doing steroids, so his CK should be low from the anabolic nature"..
Wrongg! doesnt work that way. You wont see it mitigating enzyme activity as they( anabolics) work primarily on Nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and to a lesser degree combating the effect of cortisol which we know is Catabolic. It cannot halt the nature of that enzyme, as the test is ONLY a snapshot in time.

I hope this elucidates the CK test to some degree, in the sense of it not serving any beneficial clinical picture. You train heavy, its gonna be high. You pin regularly, then add that factor into additional increases..The End!

Last edited:

Testbear

Registered
Not to Crap over TestBears Reply. He is 100% accurate in that CPK is a good indicator of overall muscle damage. If you get your bloodwork, 2 days after a brutal squat/Deadlift workout ( DOMS) expect it to be sky high. It's a good indicator for overtraining too.

Guys remember its all a math and timing game. If you want to establish your baseline from Pinning. Take the test when you're fully recovered or better yet, after you've taken some time off. This will be your true CK damage from Pinning.

Then while still under the influence of the almighty Syringe (" Hail BD in the background"!!) lol Take after brutal workout, 2 days after and do the subtraction and use that value for a gauge of Muscle breakdown from workouts etc.
Overall, don't worry it's not a concerning blood test or result. It has been used by Non-pinners to ascertain damage in Burn victims, cancer, HIV wasting, ALS , Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis etc...

I don't know why some doc's order it, as if to hope that " This young chap is doing steroids, so his CK should be low from the anabolic nature"..
Wrongg! doesnt work that way. You wont see it mitigating enzyme activity as they( anabolics) work primarily on Nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and to a lesser degree combating the effect of cortisol which we know is Catabolic. It cannot halt the nature of that enzyme, as the test is ONLY a snapshot in time.

I hope this elucidates the CK test to some degree, in the sense of it not serving any beneficial clinical picture. You train heavy, its gonna be high. You pin regularly, then add that factor into additional increases..The End!
Interesting I guess everyone's different. When I had my CK tested which was a while ago I was in a remote area and all I had for fun time was lifting weights. I did I did 500 push-ups a day. Benched heavy 3x a week. Deadlifted heavy 3x a week. Sometimes trained 2-3x a day and my CK was only a few points above normal

NG_F

Registered
That sounds about right. You have to be in a chronic over trained state to elevate the CK enzyme. Or chronic pinning will do it as well. These pertain to us.
Most guys wont cause a surge in CK by training, as they're eating and resting properly and the breakdown/healing is under the threshold to elicit enzymatic response.

NG_F

Registered
Here Testbear .... Tis the season for giving my friend (y)

CPK test, Facts & Info

Things to Consider Related to the CPK Test

Additional tests should be done to determine the exact location of muscle damage. Factors that might affect a person's test results include:

• Recent surgery
  • Heavy exercise
  • Trauma to muscles
  • Cardiac catheterization
  • Intramuscular injections

You are a fortunate man to have your family GP working with you. Mine had a low test hissy fit when I mentioned TRT or underground options. He wont even get me bloodwork because I believe he suspects I am using a UGL.
Whatever you said to him "Bravo".
Thanks for sharing all this its helping educate lots of us newer guys.