What's new

Pareto Testanthate 250- Labs

Thread starter #1

LesPaul

Registered
IMG_5780.JPG

My baseline Total Test is 31 nmol/l ( 894 ng/dl ). This is my Rx does and only changes a few decimal points.
31.6tt-down.png

I've added 100mg week of Pareto 250 along side my Rx for a total of 200mg /week. 3 weeks in with ugl and my total Test is 38.48 (1096ng/dl) Labs 72 hrs post Pareto.
pareto250.JPG

Not sure what it should be around this point. I thought adding 100mg might bring it a little higher? I do feel it in the gym. So much so I'm holding back for tendon sakes. My knee pain has disappeared. My BP is over 120 more often then not now so this may be a short run.
No other sides to report at this time. PIP on a scale of 1-10 is about a 1 for this.

I asked for E2 on this lab and I see it didn't make it on?? sigh ...honestly ...

Edit. The rep was great and all that too.

200mg test, is my favourite TRT boosts, so far for us over 45. Slow, steady moderate gains plus nice joint relief. Personally it takes at least 4 weeks for Test levels to reach their peak with Test E or C. That is why next time i do it i think i will use Sustanon. It will get to peak levels very fast and you can come back down just as fast. The long acting ester equals my TRT dosage so the "boost" half is all short esters.

I would follow up on the E2. If BP is moving that usually means your E2. At this stage of live i always keep it below 30pg/ml and i have no issues. What was your starting RBC? If BP is moving it might also be creeping up. On TRT i donate every 3 months...On boost i donate every 2.

Last edited:

juicey8826

Registered
View attachment 10940

My baseline Total Test is 31 nmol/l ( 894 ng/dl ). This is my Rx does and only changes a few decimal points.
View attachment 10943

I've added 100mg week of Pareto 250 along side my Rx for a total of 200mg /week. 3 weeks in with ugl and my total Test is 38.48 (1096ng/dl) Labs 72 hrs post Pareto.
View attachment 10942

Not sure what it should be around this point. I thought adding 100mg might bring it a little higher? I do feel it in the gym. So much so I'm holding back for tendon sakes. My knee pain has disappeared. My BP is over 120 more often then not now so this may be a short run.
No other sides to report at this time. PIP on a scale of 1-10 is about a 1 for this.

I asked for E2 on this lab and I see it didn't make it on?? sigh ...honestly ...

There stuff is g2g that’s for sure.

I’m not too sure abt the numbers maybe someone here that does TRT can contribute

Thread starter #4

LesPaul

Registered
I would follow up on the E2. If BP is moving that usually means your E2. At this stage of live i always keep it below 30pg/ml and i have not issues. What was your starting RBC? If BP is moving it might also be creeping up. On TRT i donate every 3 months...On boost i donate every 2.
Just donated in Nov. as I was at 48 hematocrit for a year of TRT. Now at 45 ( .40 - .52 ) HG at 149 now too.

Vypuh

Registered
Have you always found that in Canada testosterone caps at '>52' instead of showing the 300-1000 range? Im originally from the US and havent seen the >52 until I moved here

Vypuh

Registered
Have you always found that in Canada testosterone caps at '>52' instead of showing the 300-1000 range? Im originally from the US and havent seen the >52 until I moved here
I know that his specifically isnt at >52 but ive seen it on alot of canadian bloods, just curious

Thread starter #7

LesPaul

Registered
I know that his specifically isnt at >52 but ive seen it on alot of canadian bloods, just curious
I've never been that high so.. ;-) I think it's lab specific. Even the ranges change from lab to lab. If you see my Rx labs the high end range is 31. The latest lab I used is 26.

Vypuh

Registered
Gotcha, very interesting that labs have different maximums. Thanks for the read and info brotha 💪💯

Thread starter #9

LesPaul

Registered
That is why next time i do it i think i will use Sustanon. It will get to peak levels very fast and you can come back down just as fast. The long acting ester equals my TRT dosage so the "boost" half is all short esters.
EDIT- I found the answer to the question I posted to you. All good. ;-)

Last edited:

TeamHybex

Registered
View attachment 10940

View attachment 10943

View attachment 10942

For gauging the punching power of UGL Test E, I would always wait until week five to make sure of blood level saturation. Three weeks could be iffy

Either way looks OK / healthy

Three weeks in may not be enough, and remember we are talking testosterone....it has peaks and values so much that at lower trt levels, it can be up and down based on time of day, alcohol intake, fatigue, sleep, diet..etc..
I will run 150 of scripted and my bloodwork has varied from 20-30 nmol....without changing the dose...there are tons of other factors arm olay with testosterone readings....hell getting bloods done in the late evening as opposed to early am and they are way lower.....same after a couple night days of bad sleep.
I wouldn’t worry about a basic test e product from any lab that is good

Three weeks in may not be enough, and remember we are talking testosterone....it has peaks and values so much that at lower trt levels, it can be up and down based on time of day, alcohol intake, fatigue, sleep, diet..etc..
I will run 150 of scripted and my bloodwork has varied from 20-30 nmol....without changing the dose...there are tons of other factors arm olay with testosterone readings....hell getting bloods done in the late evening as opposed to early am and they are way lower.....same after a couple night days of bad sleep.
I wouldn’t worry about a basic test e product from any lab that is good

Lots of good points there. We need to keep in mind that while blood tests are good to see what's going on inside, they are still only a snap shot of how things are at that moment.