What's new

Pareto testosterone blood work..

Davis

Middleweight
Hey guys & girls, first timer here after tons of years training and researching I just wanted to come on here to pick some of the more knowledgeable brains in regards to blood work and this lifestyle.
I made the rookie mistake of using too much anti estrogens first off so I'll get that out of the way, I was having continuous left nipple sensitivity so I went overboard and my estrogen is down way too low, but I'm taking that as a learning experience.
Planning to correct my estrogen try to dial it in a lot better, then go get bloods again to see where I'm sitting in the next couple weeks.

Now my testosterone...
I'm not really sure what to think, I don't think it's where it should be, but I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable can shed some light on it because I've heard nothing but good things about Syn & Pareto on CJM from my research, I choose to go with Pareto but I've heard consistently it's g2g.

400mg's/week test cyp, pinning twice/week.
Pins Monday 11:15AM & Thursday 11:15PM (give or take 15 minutes but I try my best to keep it as routine as possible).
In regards to when I got this blood work done, I got it done in the very bottom of the trough basically at the lowest point, I had to come home and within thirty minutes shower then pin after the bloods on Monday (yesterday).
Bloods were taken week 7.5 of cycle, so my blood serum concentration levels should be peaked out at this point I believe.

Now since I borderline crashed my estrogen, would that be causing big negative impacts on my testosterone levels?
I've looked over all of my other blood work with my DR, everything else seems to be all in range or normal, so everything else is g2g.

A little off topic, but I just wanted to give a CJM shout out to my good buddy & Pareto rep.
Heavy Weight/Super Heavy Weight (not sure of his CJM tag).
He passed a few weeks ago because of tainted recreational drugs, he introduced me to CJM and this lifestyle, and I know he's scrolling through CJM now even though he isn't with us anymore.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-154015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511-154015_Chrome.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20210511-153937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511-153937_Chrome.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Davis

Middleweight
Sorry about that, I didn't even think twice to include it because he was a close buddy of mine and I was just trying to give him a CJM shout out now that he's passed.
It took me a second, I was reading through thinking who's name did I mention.
Affliction79

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Sorry about that, I didn't even think twice to include it because he was a close buddy of mine and I was just trying to give him a CJM shout out now that he's passed.
It took me a second, I was reading through thinking who's name did I mention.
Affliction79

you linked peoples names to repping for a lab. Dead or alive that shit ain’t cool

K_lifts

Rookie
Take peoples names out of your post you fucking retard.

Are you aware how common that name is? Who’s to say that’s even the guys real name.

Not sure why you are out here calling someone a “retard” ... that’s a pretty offensive statement. As someone that works with people that have disabilities, I feel the only person out of line is you with that comment.. People on this forum are so rude.

Davis

Middleweight
Agreed I didn't even think about it, he wasn't really a rep he just hooked me up and did his own thing, he helped me out because he was a close buddy of mine.
In regards to an actual rep, he wasn't one.

Regardless sorry about the fuck up, I didn't mean to be a retard.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Are you aware how common that name is? Who’s to say that’s even the guys real name.

Not sure why you are out here calling someone a “retard” ... that’s a pretty offensive statement. As someone that works with people that have disabilities, I feel the only person out of line is you with that comment.. People on this forum are so rude.
You don't understand.

He just outted that guy for being a drug dealer. Now people could be tied to him via association. YOU NEVER reveal someone's name in this world. Dead or alive. The only person who says my name is me. We remain anonymous for a reason.

It's meant to be offensive because what he did was completely out of line.

Are you okay if everyone here knows your name and gets back to your employer and family that you buy and use illegal steroids? Working with disabled people I bet that'd be especially frowned upon. There's no need to be offended on someone else's behalf

*edit* and @K_lifts do you remember when I pmd you suggesting you remove your face from your avatar? Now how would you feel if I posted your name up? A quick Facebook search and we'd have you, likely your employer as well as all of your friends and family. I then take your posts about using anavar I believe it was and send those along. You need to understand the severity of all of this. There are is very likely LE that monitor these boards. It'd be stupid to think there wasn't.

Last edited:

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Now what do you mean lowest point? As in lowest point in regards to serum levels?

No, 23nmol is not good. What is your free testosterone? What's your shbg, how did you crash your estrogen? What did you take?

400mg of rest cyp a week. How many mls are you pinning each day and what's the cycle dosed at?

Just to add, I've never used paretos test, but I'm currently using their mast. I haven't tested it, but my recent bloods show my shbg being in the toilet. Which is a characteristic of mast. I've been dryer as well as maintaining a very lean look despite having fat and my pumps literally transform me.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET

I’d explain it to you but you’d be offended. If you don’t like what I say then go sit on a post and spin a few times cause that post will be the only thing Fucking you anytime soon. How’s that for rude?!?! Keep talking, your liberal tears taste so good right now.

You have nothing but a bad attitude since you been here. News flash, you posted a pic of yourself. Ever heard of google reverse image search? Didn’t think you did, but now you do. Is it cool if we post your info? No? Ok shut the fuck up and have respect for a dead person who’s family doesn’t need to stumble upon that info. How’s that for retarded eh?!?

Last edited:

K_lifts

Rookie
I’d explain it to you but you’d be offended. If you don’t like what I say then go sit on a post and spin a few times cause that post will be the only thing Fucking you anytime soon. How’s that for rude?!?! Keep talking, your liberal tears taste so good right now

I’m not crying over your rude comments, I will say that they speak volumes about your over all character. There is likely a percentage of people using this forum that have some type of learning disability or other form of disability & by commenting the way you do it could be taken offensively. Maybe you should be more mindful when it comes to that and less ignorant while commenting.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I’m not crying over your rude comments, I will say that they speak volumes about your over all character. There is likely a percentage of people using this forum that have some type of learning disability or other form of disability & by commenting the way you do it could be taken offensively. Maybe you should be more mindful when it comes to that and less ignorant while commenting.

You choose to take my comments out of context so you should call a fucking waaaabulance and stop being such a sensitive baby. Respect for a dead persons family trumps your bitch ass hurt feelings.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
You choose to take my comments out of context so you should call a fucking waaaabulance and stop being such a sensitive baby. Respect for a dead persons family trumps your bitch ass hurt feelings.
And then when someone puts it into actual context for her she chooses to completely disregard it. Some people just don't fucking get it.

Oh to be "woke".

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Oh my fuck what the fuck is this shit lol, and yes your test levels are very low for that dose the last bloods I got on Pareto at 250 mg test e a week I was at 46.4 or something like that so that's pretty low for 400 MG.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight

Does not matter you don’t post people’s name for a ton of reasons. He made a mistake owned upto it. No need to get yourself involved.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
@K_lifts okay so this is an internet forum for steroids so diversity, inclusion and political correctness don't really exist here so if the choice of words offend you then with all do respect this place probably isn't for you because you're most likely going to see worse.

Last edited:

Davis

Middleweight
Now what do you mean lowest point? As in lowest point in regards to serum levels?

No, 23nmol is not good. What is your free testosterone? What's your shbg, how did you crash your estrogen? What did you take?

400mg of rest cyp a week. How many mls are you pinning each day and what's the cycle dosed at?

Just to add, I've never used paretos test, but I'm currently using their mast. I haven't tested it, but my recent bloods show my shbg being in the toilet. Which is a characteristic of mast. I've been dryer as well as maintaining a very lean look despite having fat and my pumps literally transform me.

Lowest point.
I just meant literally that I got my blood work done one hour before my pin on Monday, so I got it at the very bottom of the trough, so technically speaking it should be at the lowest point it will reach considering it's one hour before next pin.

I'm going back for more blood work in one-two weeks because my doc didn't send me for all of the necessaries that I had asked for so I don't have as much information as I would like to begin with, and that doesn't help that's for sure.
Doc didn't even include free test or SHGB even though the last blood tests I got both and I said I want all of the tests that we ran before, yet about half of the tests were missing when I pulled up my results and compared them to my previous natural blood work online, no clue why that happened.

I crashed my estrogen by just taking arimidex and or aromasin way too often because my left nipple was constantly sensitivity & puffy (just the physically nipple not the pec around it), I was initially using arimidex but I switched over to aromasin because I found from research that it's better on IGF1 & lipid levels, plus I was worried I was getting some rebound effects from my estrogen when the arimidex was wearing off.
I just got carried away thinking that I was aromatizing into estrogen heavily because of my constant left nipple sensitivity, I did try Nova initially but it wasn't really doing the trick with my sensitivity, so I figured my estrogen was sky high and that's why it was bothering me so much.

I pin .8ML'S Monday AM & .8ML'S on Thursday PM.
Two pins a week .8ML each time, using Pareto test cyp 250, so it works out to be 200mg's twice a week.

I've heard nothing but good things about Pareto so I'm not sure if my body just isn't absorbing it for shit, maybe my body would've liked the enanthate better, who knows.
My natural levels from back in November before I ever touched anything was 12.3 so it's doing something, but I didn't think it seemed high enough, I was hoping someone could also shed some light on where my level should be at with 400mg's test/week.

Davis

Middleweight
Oh my fuck what the fuck is this shit lol, and yes your test levels are very low for that dose the last bloods I got on Pareto at 250 mg test e a week I was at 46.4 or something like that so that's pretty low for 400 MG.

When did you pull your bloods in regards to your previous or last pin before blood work?
Mine was 3.5 days after my last pin, I'm just wondering if yours was in the trough like mine at the very bottom, or if you went in like the day after you pinned sort of thing Hussell?

Doc said I should measure trough, the lowest point between two peaks.
Doc knows I'm using it in regards for performance enhancement but they stated that's when I should get bloods done.

Last edited:

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
When did you pull your bloods in regards to your previous or last pin before blood work?
Mine was 3.5 days after my last pin, I'm just wondering if yours was in the trough like mine at the very bottom, or if you went in like the day after you pinned sort of thing Hussell?

Pretty sure it was 4 days later but we are talking a couple years ago so I might be off a day either way.

Top Bottom