What's new

Pareto testosterone blood work..

Davis

Middleweight
Pretty sure it was 4 days later but we are talking a couple years ago so I might be off a day either way.

Yeah I figured my shit was low I have no clue what's going on, heard nothing but great about Pareto.

I'm wondering if it's just my body not absorbing it well, or it's having a hard time breaking down the ester I have no clue at this point.
I'm going for more blood work in one-two weeks to see if things change but I'm already 7.5 weeks in.

whyme

Super Heavyweight
Using SYN Test C 400 mg and Deca @ 250mg per week, test showed 136 three days after last pin. Not sure how much the deca drives that up though.

Notreallyarobot

Super Heavyweight
Everyone is different, this is for sure. However I think by nearly every measure if everything is as you say then 23. whatever is low 7.5 weeks into 400 a week. Even at the trough I'd venture to say most, not all but most, would be above 50 at that point.

Few options to take. Myself I'd likely retest, and if the same, discuss with your rep in private. You could even discuss with them before retesting just to let em know.

Pareto is a well respected lab.

Have you noticed a difference in your physique? Have your lifts gone up at all, your strength?

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Yeah Pareto is good to go or atleast it always has been so I would be surprised if it was the product.

Squanche

Lightweight
I've got a hurt feelings report around here somewhere if we need it, It's alot of paperwork though. Haha

Could just be a misstest, my bud and me were running syn test last cycle and his test came back rather low for how much he was running, mine was good and im pretty sure it was the same batch number too. it turned out to be an issue with the blood test and his seccond test came back as expected.

You do blood work in the morning fasted? I usually do mine 12 to 24 hours after pinning to make sure my numbers are where they should be

Davis

Middleweight
Everyone is different, this is for sure. However I think by nearly every measure if everything is as you say then 23. whatever is low 7.5 weeks into 400 a week. Even at the trough I'd venture to say most, not all but most, would be above 50 at that point.

Few options to take. Myself I'd likely retest, and if the same, discuss with your rep in private. You could even discuss with them before retesting just to let em know.

Pareto is a well respected lab.

Have you noticed a difference in your physique? Have your lifts gone up at all, your strength?

Yeah I'm running the re-test in one-two weeks.
Going to make sure the doc includes everything I want to be tested this next time too.

Sadly my rep was a good friend of mine as he just hooked me up he wasn't an actual rep but he was a fellow CJM member, heavy weight or super heavy weight on CJM I'm not sure close personal friend though lived two minute drive away, but he actually passed about three weeks ago tomorrow so no discussion happening.
He was partying with a girl and they both passed, tainted recreational drugs, very sad.

He always told me, I'm here for a good time not a long time.

Yeah I've heard nothing but great things about Pareto so I think it's just my body not absorbing it effectively or something, trash tier genetics apparently.

Davis

Middleweight
I've got a hurt feelings report around here somewhere if we need it, It's alot of paperwork though. Haha

Could just be a misstest, my bud and me were running syn test last cycle and his test came back rather low for how much he was running, mine was good and im pretty sure it was the same batch number too. it turned out to be an issue with the blood test and his seccond test came back as expected.

You do blood work in the morning fasted? I usually do mine 12 to 24 hours after pinning to make sure my numbers are where they should be

Yeah I did my bloods about one hour after I woke, I wasn't fasted though because the doc said I didn't need to fast.
However I was 3.5 days from last pin.

Harley00

The Rebel
@Davis You are definitely not in range for 400mg a week.

You should be roughly 2200-2700ng/dl

Right now your sitting at 750 ish. Something is not accurate hear, i would pin again and re test on day 3 or 4 after pinning 1 more time to verify.

Things aren't adding up, up this point i would retest , do the same procedure, test day of pinning but before, roughly 3rd to 4th day after inject, if the next labs come back low then you need to contact a pareto rep with your results and see if they will help you out, maybe it was a bad batch i dunno , but they should be your next contact.

@Affliction79 - first of all , you dont need this comment from me, your a big boy and can defend for yourself but who is gonna let a brother defend for themselves

@K_lifts This is cjm not facebook, people need to have a bit more tuff skin, or they can go over to Northernunicorns 🦄 , i understand your position, but if certain words are going to trigger you , then you have issues that need sorting, why should people change because the world is full of vaginas now who get there feelings hurt over words.

His comment was not a direct hit on disability or handicap people or persons. This was your fault at making something about you and your feellings that had noithing to do with davis post. So control your triggers.

Last edited:

Davis

Middleweight
Harley00

Yeah I'm going to run a re-test to see in one-two weeks, maybe my body just doesn't absorb cyp very well who knows this is my first time on gear.
I can't see it being Pareto because I've heard countless good things about them, and literally never a bad thing but I will keep you guys in the loop if you don't get the thread locked lmao.

My good buddy that had the connect to the rep I used just passed less than three weeks ago, so I personally only know of one other guy but I doubt he would do anything because he's a friend of a friend and I don't even know him personally.

Harley00

The Rebel
Harley00

Yeah I'm going to run a re-test to see in one-two weeks, maybe my body just doesn't absorb cyp very well who knows this is my first time on gear.
I can't see it being Pareto because I've heard countless good things about them, and literally never a bad thing but I will keep you guys in the loop if you don't get the thread locked lmao.

My good buddy that had the connect to the rep I used just passed less than three weeks ago, so I personally only know of one other guy but I doubt he would do anything because he's a friend of a friend and I don't even know him personally.
Keep us in the loop, if the next labs come back low let us no, can always reach out to a admin or a mod, they possibly may be able to help you, i cannot garuntee that but its possible.

Your positive your pinning the right amount of gear too aswell? I have seen this before where guys were not pinning the right amount etc. We have to remove human error as well.

As far as pareto, i have ran labs and they were comparable to where they should have been, but your way below the mark hear, what i do know is that pareto , takes there self image seriously , and they are typically quick to find a resolution for an issue.

Im not sure if there was mention of storage or if this is older gear etc... theres too many variables hear to be fair, but again run the test , find another rep , be kind and polite with him and im sure there will be a resolution. And let us no how it went.

Davis

Middleweight
Harley00

Sounds like a plan I can answer most of those questions pretty easy if it helps.
I booked my retest already too, I go in on Monday the 17th, so I'll be tested again 3.5 days after tomorrow's pin.

PINNING .8ML twice a week Pareto 250 test cyp, I got my order in around three-four months ago (I'm starting week 8 of the cycle tomorrow). I probably had my gear for about 1-2 months before I finally pulled the trigger since it was my first time ever pinning.
I got the newer bottles of Pareto after they had changed the labels/packaging, I had posted it back when I first got it in my introduction to CJM, so I can check back and that will give me a precise time frame if needed, but I had also uploaded all the photos of everything months back of my product.
I keep all of my bottles in room temperature in a dark kitchen cabinet out of light, I even use elastic bands to keep the white snap off lid on the bottles in between uses to prevent any air born contamination.
I figured if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do this right.

Yeah it wouldn't be such a problem if my buddy didn't pass, but he always said I'm here for a good time not a long time.
I personally have never found a rep I just went through him because he was my good buddy even beforehand, and after I did my research here I decided since he could get his hands on Pareto and they were top knotch g2g that's who I would go with.
Take it as it comes, and figure things out the best I can!

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
@K_lifts I know you think you're being a good ally, but you're centering yourself in the discussion and appropriating the voices of the marginalized group you claim to want to support, which is problematic and rooted in non-intersectional feminism, which itself is rooted in white supremacy. I would ask you to better educate yourself if you want to advocate for others.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
I’m not crying over your rude comments, I will say that they speak volumes about your over all character. There is likely a percentage of people using this forum that have some type of learning disability or other form of disability & by commenting the way you do it could be taken offensively. Maybe you should be more mindful when it comes to that and less ignorant while commenting.
This is not that kind of place. LOL

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
@Davis looks like you’re already in good hands here with the boys. Good to take the name out regardless of the situation. Your test levels should definitely be higher

@Harley00 you’re right with the advice.

@K_lifts all good we are big boys here and can razz each other.

@PacMan I agree

@Affliction79 go Fck yourself lol

fuck you too bitch 😎

Top Bottom