What's new

Pareto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron80

Rookie
Hey guys,

Having read a number of posts on here I have been looking online for sometime for some pharmaceuticals. I see that you highly recommend Pareto. I see they have a website. Does anyone have any experience ordering from the site and is it legit?

3ml

VET
Hey guys,

Having read a number of posts on here I have been looking online for sometime for some pharmaceuticals. I see that you highly recommend Pareto. I see they have a website. Does anyone have any experience ordering from the site and is it legit?

Read the rules fucko

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Piece of friendly advice to op but simply putting pareto in google or the search bar would’ve saved this whole disaster no?

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Likewise, a pointless forum for dick heads. Laters

well I tried to be nice by offerring some logic to help you but you can eat shit now. Funny part is 3ml is at every forum. You can fuck your ass. Typical little bitch talking shit about cjm when you can’t even think basic knowledge for yourself cause mommy spoon fed you your whole life.

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Likewise, a pointless forum for dick heads. Laters
What's the matter sweetie? Was @3ml being mean to you? Did he call you out in public and hurt your little feelings? I'm sorry for that. It does sound like it's best that you find your self a safe place to hide in for a while. Possibly find yourself a support group. Maybe go to the doctor and get some meds to help you get over this. I don't know man. You have definitely suffered a lot of trauma. Good luck getting over this, with the right help you just might be okay one day.

Reactions: 3ml

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
well I tried to be nice by offerring some logic to help you but you can eat shit now. Funny part is 3ml is at every forum. You can fuck your ass. Typical little bitch talking shit about cjm when you can’t even think basic knowledge for yourself cause mommy spoon fed you your whole life.

Posts in the REVIEWS section asking about a website/source asking for a g2g with zero reviews (on a clearly stated non-source board), doesn't use search at all before posting. Flips his lid and acts like a retard saying he's taking his ball and going home from CJM.

Way to scare off a new, valuable intelligent member again affliction damnit.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Posts in the REVIEWS section asking about a website/source asking for a g2g with zero reviews (on a clearly stated non-source board), doesn't use search at all before posting. Flips his lid and acts like a retard saying he's taking his ball and going home from CJM.

Way to scare off a new, valuable intelligent member again affliction damnit.

im an even bigger asshole because of covid, sigh

Reactions: 3ml
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom