What's new

PCT Best Practice for Dropping a Compound Mid Cycle

Lanks

All,

Looking for some advice from the board:

32 yrs old. 6"5. 220lbs. 14 percent bf. Clean diet. 4 days per week of weights. 1 day per week of HIIT. Unfortunately I sit in an office for a living...

Not looking to get massive - more beach ready. Hello Cancun! I have read the recommendation of running only one compound to start. Test. I however am more into leaning out.

Only thing I have ever run is HGH for 6 months along with HCG from my doc.

Intention is to run low dose Test E (250-300 per week) with Moderate dose Winstrol (30-50mg per day)

I intend on taking both for the first 5 weeks and then switching to Test E only for the remaining 5-6 weeks. I intended to follow that with Nolva tapering PCT two weeks after last pin. Also taking milk thistle for liver support. I have some AI on hand if needed and hope to not use it.

My long winded question - when I stop the Winny at week 5. Is there anything I need to do or do I just keep rolling with Test E?

Thanks for the time.

ABmonkey

Rookie
Keep rolling with the Test E. IMO it would be better to use the Winny as a finisher.

Good choice with the nolva PCT.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Rookie
All,

Looking for some advice from the board:

32 yrs old. 6"5. 220lbs. 14 percent bf. Clean diet. 4 days per week of weights. 1 day per week of HIIT. Unfortunately I sit in an office for a living...

Not looking to get massive - more beach ready. Hello Cancun! I have read the recommendation of running only one compound to start. Test. I however am more into leaning out.

Only thing I have ever run is HGH for 6 months along with HCG from my doc.

Intention is to run low dose Test E (250-300 per week) with Moderate dose Winstrol (30-50mg per day)

I intend on taking both for the first 5 weeks and then switching to Test E only for the remaining 5-6 weeks. I intended to follow that with Nolva tapering PCT two weeks after last pin. Also taking milk thistle for liver support. I have some AI on hand if needed and hope to not use it.

My long winded question - when I stop the Winny at week 5. Is there anything I need to do or do I just keep rolling with Test E?

Thanks for the time.
PCT is done once ALL exogenous hormones not only cease but whatever is left in your system no longer has an effect on your system - that’s why half life’s matter for when you start your PCT after your last shot

During your cycle, you can add/remove whatever androgens/AAS you want (with respect to the cycle itself)

Lanks

Keep rolling with the Test E. IMO it would be better to use the Winny as a finisher.

Good choice with the nolva PCT.
Yah - don't disagree. That was the original plan. Reason for the change and doing it first - I will be going on vacation at the end of the cycle. I want to give my liver 5 weeks to recover as we all know... one simply doesn't go to Mexico on a bachelor party for 5 days without having a few drinks ;)

Lanks

you say you are “more into leaning out”.

Then I say focus more on you diet, cardio and training with a moderate amount of test to stave off muscle loss.
Yah - could probably look to increase the cardio. What would you recommend as a moderate dose?

Lanks

Thanks gents. Now to get over the anxiety of a REAL pin vs the lil poke from HGH...😅

Lanks

First injection this morning... Pain wasn't bad but it's getting sore now. went for the left glute. I shoulda did some yoga before to get the flexibility up... might have to ask for a hand next time 😆