What's new

PCT Done?

Gibbster

Super Heavyweight
Good morning Monsters!
Been running my PCT as per outline suggested here. I ran the Clomid for 3 weeks, started the Nolva last week.
Been 7 weeks since my last shot.
My balls are back to their normal hugeness, sex drive is amazing. Do I need to continue with the Nolva for 2 more weeks or do you think I'm good to go?

I bought 2 bottles of Nettle Root extract. I can start that now if I don't need the Nolva.

Keep in mind my cycle was cut short to 8 weeks due to injuries.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
I’d run a min of 6 weeks. I don’t really get how you’re running pct.

1-6 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva

Know your body will still rebound after pct to try and stabilize and you’ll see a dip. Stay the course and let your body do its thing.

Gibbster

Super Heavyweight
I’d run a min of 6 weeks. I don’t really get how you’re running pct.

1-6 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva

Know your body will still rebound after pct to try and stabilize and you’ll see a dip. Stay the course and let your body do its thing.
I'm following the PCT Outlined on top of this forum. 3 weeks Clomid, 3 weeks Nolva, Followed by Nettle Root Extract.

A.B

Super Heavyweight
I'm following the PCT Outlined on top of this forum. 3 weeks Clomid, 3 weeks Nolva, Followed by Nettle Root Extract.
Every has there own spin on it but I would run them at the same time together for 4-6 weeks. If you’re on a shorter cycle you could get away with 4 but why chance it.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
As I progressed with PED use and different compounds I have extended my PCT now to usually 6 weeks especially if using harder compounds like tren,halo etc.

I usually wait 4 weeks after my last shot to begin PCT.

Once PCT is done I wait 4 weeks and than get blood work to see were everything is, if still out of wack I’ll wait another 4 weeks and get blood work drawn again.

Don’t just go on “how you feel” get blood work done!

Gibbster

Super Heavyweight
As I progressed with PED use and different compounds I have extended my PCT now to usually 6 weeks especially if using harder compounds like tren,halo etc.

I usually wait 4 weeks after my last shot to begin PCT.

Once PCT is done I wait 4 weeks and than get blood work to see were everything is, if still out of wack I’ll wait another 4 weeks and get blood work drawn again.

Don’t just go on “how you feel” get blood work done!
Not an easy thing to do where I live. Urban/Remote area. Getting in to a Doc is tougher than the city folks. I'll definitely see what I can do though.