What's new

Pct experience

Alex mc

Lightweight
Hey monsters I'm 2.5 weeks into pct and this may be a stupid question but hey its online forum I dont mind being judged but does anyone get sad/emotional during pct. Like I find my self getting sad over TV shows just emotionally honestly.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I've never experienced it but your hormones are changing so it is possible I suppose, when my E2 gets out of whack I get a little spun.

Goldenrod

VET
I am on TRT so I can't speak of PCT experiences but when you mess around with your hormones, you can expect side effects. Most likely all will level out but if it doesn't see your doctor and don't suffer.

Justpicaname

Super Heavyweight
Hey monsters I'm 2.5 weeks into pct and this may be a stupid question but hey its online forum I dont mind being judged but does anyone get sad/emotional during pct. Like I find my self getting sad over TV shows just emotionally honestly.
Lol... as someone who is very sensitive to high E2 ... I can say yes!!! I feel your pain bro!!
Your E2 is likely high right now...
Don't watch any sad movies right now!! Hahaha

Alex mc

Lightweight
Would the clomid also have anything to do with it or is it more of e2/hormonal issue

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
I get like this with high doses of HCG, my e2 definitely gets elevated and I get upset/angry about the pettiest shit.

Justpicaname

Super Heavyweight
Would the clomid also have anything to do with it or is it more of e2/hormonal issue
With me personally, always a hormone thing. If I'm one AI or not if the E2 goes up and or test goes down... emotional can be an understatement.
With my personal experience at least

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
You might want to describe cycle and pct if you want more experienced people to shime in.

Rucker

Heavyweight
I've had high E2 and felt like crying during movies. I've also had completely crashed E2 and felt the same. For myself I doubt it's about E2 and more about different ratios going on. For myself emotions along aren't enough of a signal for a particular hormone being out of whack.

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
When I first start Clomid and hcg I get a little emotional for sure. And I know my estro is in range. There is a period of time where your testosterone is low or non existent while your estrogen levels wouldn't be consider high, but out of balance. The test leaves your body quicker than the time it takes for your estrogen to balance. Its a perfectly normal side effect that's been well documented and easily found with a little research.
The emotional feelings usually taper down by week 3 and non existent by week 4 or 5.