What's new

Pct help

gieniboy

Rookie
Ran a 12 week tren/test cycle. Was running 300 tren and 150 test a week. Waited two weeks, ran nolva at 40/40/20/20.

It’s been a two weeks and starting to feel low t side effects. Low sex drive, trouble maintaining hardness, tired all the time.

This is the first time doing a pct where I’ve felt this way and just wondering if I let my body heal itself for a couple weeks or if I there are any other recommendations you guys may have?

also to add I have a doctors appointment scheduled this week to ask for bloodwork to confirm low t or high e

Goldenrod

VET
Hi @gieniboy - you have been here since 2015. Have you read the PCT section? There are endless options and they are usually a combo of HCG and either one or both of Clomid and Nolva. Pacman has his listed here and many others. Check out the PCT section. I would suggest doing a proper PCT and reassess with blood work when your done.

Good luck

tristan

Super Heavyweight
It’s necessary for your T to drop in order to stimulate the production of LH, which stimulates natural T production. HCG is a good adjunct since it mimics LH.

No harm in adding it, but either way, you need to be patient.

Top Bottom