What's new

PCT protocol for 3 weeks in?

Solarus

Super Heavyweight
Hi guys,

So with every gym in my area closed for the foreseeable future, I've decided to abort my current cycle. The original plan was to do 16 weeks of 800mg T400 (250mg Enanthate, 150mg Decanoate), and 600mg Deca, with a swap from T400 to Prop and Deca to Tren Ace for the tail end to let the long esters get out of my system a bit for a shorter wait before PCT. I bailed at the end of week 3 (last pin yesterday).

My question is about PCT protocol since this is a bit of an unusual situation. I have 10,000mg of HCG on hand, as well as plenty of nolvadex and clomid, but what will be necessary considering the short length of time I've been on, as well as the extremely long decanoate ester with no swaps for shorter ester at the end? Should I follow a full PCT protocol? Can I quit cold turkey since it's been such a short time and I'm probably not completely shut down yet? How long should I wait for PCT timing considering the sudden stop? My thoughts are:

-Wait 3 weeks to start HCG (2,000IU EOD for 10 days)
-Wait 4 weeks to start Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (100/100/50/50) for 4 total weeks.

This seems like it might be a bit overkill, but I'd really appreciate some insights on how best to tackle this. Just want to recover as quickly and safely as possible and start the wait for a hopeful late summer restart. Thanks in advance guys!

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I gave my opinion earlier on a similar question and @66Chevy gave a different take - he has more experience with PCT.
I would either go down to TRT doses as having test in your system is important for your immune system.
As far as all the options for PCT -
PCT is different for everyone and there is no magic formula - for example @PacMan doesn't use nolvadex but if anyone knows what they are doing he does. Maybe one of those lads can give you sage advice on PCT if its needed etc. I don't want to steer you wrong.

strength4dayz

Heavyweight
I think goldenrod hit the nail on the head in that everyone does things differently.

If it were me in your shoes, I would save the hcg, and use the nolva and clomid as you would before. To each their own i suppose.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I think goldenrod hit the nail on the head in that everyone does things differently.

If it were me in your shoes, I would save the hcg, and use the nolva and clomid as you would before. To each their own i suppose.
thanks for saying so man - appreciate it but @PacMan gets paid for this shit and he competes - I would suggest listening to Pacman over me. I like to think I'm reasonable smart and knowledgeable but I'm sure he forgot more than I know.