What's new

Pfizer Cabaser 1mg - fake ?

Thread starter #1
Just picked up “Pfizer cabaser 1mg” tablets. They came in a brown class bottle with 20 tablets. A quick search seems to show that Pfizer sells cabergoline under the brand “Dostinex” , not “cabaser”. It also looks like the highest concentration they sell is 0.5mg.

This was a very quick search - looking for some insight from the group, has anyone had experience with this product and do you think it’s a fake ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you google 'pfizer cabaser' it comes up with an insane number of hits.....start with google images and go from there. Strength is both 1mg and 2mg...bottle is right....font is different on some bottles but the same one many. Dostinex appears to be Canada mainly. I'd guess it's good if it was sealed....bottle is legit anyway

I have used the same product and it does not appear to be fake from your photos. Perhaps an imported product

I’ve been using this same cabaser with the same packaging for a few weeks now it’s definitely legit. 1/2 tab Twice a week blows the tits off the underground caber or prams I’ve used. Definitely g2g

Thread starter #6
Big thank you to everyone for the feedback, looks like I’m good to go! Appreciate the support from the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine when I was overseas from a pharmacy (believe it or not). It looks a bit different but it was legit. Sometimes the printing is done somewhere else (depending on what market it's meant for. But they are all legit.

Exactly like what freak of nature said:
If you google 'pfizer cabaser' it comes up with an insane number of hits.....start with google images and go from there. Strength is both 1mg and 2mg...bottle is right....font is different on some bottles but the same one many. Dostinex appears to be Canada mainly. I'd guess it's good if it was sealed....bottle is legit anyway