What's new

Pfizer Genotropin 12

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
Great how too instructional video for these. Fast forward past the introduction.

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
@Kanon have you started the Genos yet?

@3ml is the app still available?
I haven’t started the pens yet. I’ve done 2 of the refill cartridges. Going to try a pen in the next couple days.
I looked and wasn’t able to find the app. There is a Pfizer app but for Canadian meds.

Cottoni

Rookie
Please read the rules before posting again. Thank you

-BT

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanon

Super Heavyweight
I think Ashwathpillai is asking about the Genotropin 12 cartridges from the first post.
The registered results for the GoQuicks is what is posted above, not for the cartridges.

The Genotropin 12 cartridges from the first post is actually from Poland, writing is in Polish, but manufacturer in Belgium, which I think is the same place of manufacturing for the Turkish GoQuick ones.

According to some online posts the Genotropin 12 cartridges from Poland may actually be counterfeits:

Most of the fake GoQuicks from Turkey will have the Genotropin name with capital G but lower case for rest, whereas the real one is all capital letters like the pics posted above.

So Kanon just wondering if you have been able to verify the authenticity of the the Genotropin 12 cartridges from Poland.

PS: I just noticed that the links with the counterfeit photos for information also have links to stuff they sell, but all outside of Canada, I just hope that is not against the rules for posting, if so I apologize and please delete the post.
First, yes it's against the rules.

The only verification I have is first hand use. They pass some anecdotal tests, and definitely can tell it's geno gh. No doubt about that. Doesn't take long to feel the effects. But I did take some snip its from the fakes in the photo's so lets do a compare. I wish we had better photos' of the fakes. But I'll go off what I got.

The fake has no Phizer logo or peel arrows. Just plain white. Almost looks like plastic, where the ones in the first post it's more like paper. And Phizer is easily seen through the paper. Even in poor lighting, As shown below. The lot number on the fake...doesn't look like a geno lot number. Even my verified geno go quick pens bought from a different place at a different time have a lot AK7515. The cartidges in the first post has a similar AK lot number as seen in the pics below.

Again this doesn't prove or guarantee any cartridges are real. You have to trust your source. 100% there is fakes out there. That's all I can say.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwathpillai

Rookie
First, yes it's against the rules.

The only verification I have is first hand use. They pass some anecdotal tests, and definitely can tell it's geno gh. No doubt about that. Doesn't take long to feel the effects. But I did take some snip its from the fakes in the photo's so lets do a compare. I wish we had better photos' of the fakes. But I'll go off what I got.

The fake has no Phizer logo or peel arrows. Just plain white. Almost looks like plastic, where the ones in the first post it's more like paper. And Phizer is easily seen through the paper. Even in poor lighting, As shown below. The lot number on the fake...doesn't look like a geno lot number. Even my verified geno go quick pens bought from a different place at a different time have a lot AK7515. The cartidges in the first post has a similar AK lot number as seen in the pics below.

Again this doesn't prove or guarantee any cartridges are real. You have to trust your source. 100% there is fakes out there. That's all I can say.
Thanks alot bro..✌😊