What's new

Pfizer Genotropin 12

5%er

Rookie
They aren’t my genos I don’t have a pic of both side by side the guy is not a lier has no reason to lie

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
They aren’t my genos I don’t have a pic of both side by side the guy is not a lier has no reason to lie
If he has no reason to lie then he should have no reason why he can’t take a picture of both boxes together

5%er

Rookie
Is it possible for there to be legitimate genotropin from turkey being sold for Less Then what is sold in a pharmacy in turkey?

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
@5%er stop ruining a perfectly good thread you imbecile. There are plenty of other boards where you can join 13 year olds circlejerking about “legit HGH”. You have been given all the information you need to resolve any concerns you may have about legitimacy. ITS is your friend when it comes to this.

To bring this nonsense to an end, myself and several clients use a variety of Turkish pharmacy products, including Geno GoQuicks. The pens are very very hard to fake.

Every product I’ve ordered from Turkey has been top notch. Period.

Kanon

VET
Ok so he says he had 2 different set of serial numbers on the same box
So those are clearly fake. Anyone who bought those would know they are fake without even checking ITS. Hell the serial number is printed on the box. See what I mean about fakes being obvious.. And yes fakes would have serial numbers still. I guess what I was saying is to have multiple different serial numbers pass ITS and be fake would be nearly impossible. For someone to photocopy a legitimate serial number and laser print it on a box over and over again. Yes that's entirely possible. So in this case you have to look at those boxes and realize they look like shit and just know they are fake. If you ever see a serial number duplicated. Its fake long before you start running ITS. I guess that's why no one talks about it.

5%er

Rookie
you guys said QR codes aren’t fake, I said counterfeits have real serial numbers on them and I have been barraged by insults and belittlemeant . I have no clue wether they were printed on or etched. There is a ton of fake genos and my point was to try to help people to know what to look for .
I am glad you guys are super knowledgeable but most aren’t .

so you guys are saying anything printed is fake? Numbers need to be etched ?? What’s about braille? Does there need to be braille?

Kanon

VET
you guys said QR codes aren’t fake, I said counterfeits have real serial numbers on them and I have been barraged by insults and belittlemeant . I have no clue wether they were printed on or etched. There is a ton of fake genos and my point was to try to help people to know what to look for .
I am glad you guys are super knowledgeable but most aren’t .

so you guys are saying anything printed is fake? Numbers need to be etched ?? What’s about braille? Does there need to be braille?
I guess we had different standards of what we were talking about. Also around here. If you say something. Back it up with proof. Would of saved a bunch of grief.

I’m with @Bigtuna84. All these answers are easily found on this forum already. Thanks for showing us the fakes.

5%er

Rookie
Like I said earlier when I get the other I’ll really able to do a comparison and show the differences , that’s if what I receive is indeed counterfeit ..

as for you can find the answered on the forum that’s half true fakes are constantly changing and getting better in quality , there’s pens that are underdosed with actual geno and there’s some that the pen is real the box is real but the cartridge is fakes that’s according to people on YouTube.

the more information we share the more we can make sure no one is buying fakes , because unfortunately many people buy counterfeits.

i hope I can contribute positively to the forum and to my forum brothers peace and love despite the welcoming!

VCBC

Heavyweight
braille is on my pharma T4 and my pharma proviron. Also if originals don't have braille, why would the counterfeiters go through the extra effort of putting braille on the box? Makes no sense.

I was just in Istanbul, and came back with Pharma Test, Primo and T3, they're exactly like the two you've posted here. For example, my Sustanon 250 was about $2 per ampule. I'm returning for GH in a month or two. 6 months worth will cost be a little over $1000. I just walk up to the fridge, open it, and take whatever I want. I live in Beirut, Lebanon now with my wife. Bringing anything into the country isn't a problem :)

View attachment 19993

mushka03

Rookie
Or i should say finding a source here in canada. Oh i had many genetropins delivered to the USA , then picked them up there but the dam borders are closed. Goddam covid shit. Now bringing them into canada is risky and costs even more.