What's new

Pfizer Genotropin 12

Kanon

VET
Ok.

The pharma and serials are just embedded in the url as is the trigger to launch the app. If you have a code that works it's no problem to duplicate it.

There's nothing special or counterfeit proof about QR codes.

Regarding the 1000s combinations, they don't need unique ids on every box. The forgers can just get a sample of legit codes from official product and use those. They just need to make sure they don't send any doubles.

I'm not saying the posted pens are fake, I'm saying that qr codes aren't bulletproof and copying legit codes would he one of the easiest parts of making a counterfeit.
Have you ever used the ITS app?

What you're saying is exactly what the dude above with the fake pens had happen to him. Sure they can duplicate it once maybe even a handful of times. But it's extremely unlikely for them to keep it up. Look at the above QR code label on the fake pen. If it was the easiest part, then the scammers that guy bought from sure did an absolute piss poor job. No one is saying that the QR code is impossible to duplicate. Not even once. But what you're saying is just extremely unlikely to be done successfully. You want to scam a dozen people. Maybe. But you're not going to be able to keep it up.

When verifying GH you can't check just one box. ALL boxes need to be checked. I've yet to see a perfect fake. Any fakes I've seen have been painfully obvious where simple common sense would come into play. The QR code is just one piece of the puzzle. And it is still one of the best ways to verify. Even if you think it's easily faked.

otfjoey

Banned
Does a bear shit in the woods?
I haven’t had that experience ; since it’s considered legal there anyways right. I can see where there might be a small potential for fakes coming from there, but wouldn’t they just wanna make proper money and keep customers considering they have the means to do so over there? It sounds like a dumb question I guess cause it happens a lot? Or what I’m curious who’s gotten fake GH from turkey

Kanon

VET
I haven’t had that experience ; since it’s considered legal there anyways right. I can see where there might be a small potential for fakes coming from there, but wouldn’t they just wanna make proper money and keep customers considering they have the means to do so over there? It sounds like a dumb question I guess cause it happens a lot? Or what I’m curious who’s gotten fake GH from turkey

I can’t say you’re wrong in your logical thinking. People are greedy.
Ask the dude from 2 pages ago about his fake genos. I know a few other examples. Not going to name names.

otfjoey

Banned
@5%er stop ruining a perfectly good thread you imbecile. There are plenty of other boards where you can join 13 year olds circlejerking about “legit HGH”. You have been given all the information you need to resolve any concerns you may have about legitimacy. ITS is your friend when it comes to this.

To bring this nonsense to an end, myself and several clients use a variety of Turkish pharmacy products, including Geno GoQuicks. The pens are very very hard to fake.

Every product I’ve ordered from Turkey has been top notch. Period.
@Kanon this is what I was referring too, I’ve had a similar experience with Turkish sources.

Kanon

VET
@Kanon this is what I was referring too, I’ve had a similar experience with Turkish sources.
Good for you? I’ve had good luck from Turkey also. I researched and chose my sources accordingly. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Maybe not as common as it use to be. How bout gh daddy. Maybe try buying from him ? Let me know.
I’m not sure your point right now. Are you trying to convince me that fake Turkish products don’t exist? You’re sadly mistaken.

otfjoey

Banned
Good for you? I’ve had good luck from Turkey also. I researched and chose my sources accordingly. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Maybe not as common as it use to be. How bout gh daddy. Maybe try buying from him ? Let me know.
I’m not sure your point right now. Are you trying to convince me that fake Turkish products don’t exist? You’re sadly mistaken.
No need to get cheeky ; I’m genuinely curious here , thanks though

Top Bottom