What's new

Pharma GH Handbook

Kanon

VET
PHARMA GH HANDBOOK
by Kanon and Bigtuna84

This thread is a collaboration between myself and @Bigtuna84 . We decided to take out collective knowledge of identifying Pharma HGH and put all that information in one convenient spot for fellow monsters to check before purchasing.

Some of the items have been addressed in other threads. But we both decided to try and organize it all to make it as simple as possible to reference.

So over the next few days and weeks we will be posting detailed pictures and lists on how to ID pretty much any GH on the market.
I invite guys if they have any questions or need info on brand not listed yet, don't hesitate to ask and we'd be happy to answer. The goal here is being able to spot fakes and save fellow monsters a lot of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanon

VET
SEROSTIM

Going to start off with one of the most commonly faked gh's out there. Serostim.

The #1 thing to look for here in my opinion is the QR code on the steel cap (pic 1). Very small detail overlooked by counterfeiters. If it doesn't have it, it's fake.

The other big one is the Expiry date. You will not see GH with a 4 year expiry. If the gh expires longer than 2 years from the day you're looking at it. its probably fake. These pics came right from CVS last Wednesday. Take note of the expiry.

The other biggie is the 6mg will be in the same shade of blue as the steel collar.

There is also a significant gap between the lot: and the actual lot number. Every bottle is like this. No exceptions. If there's no gap. Its fake.

Maybe @Bigtuna84 has more he can add.

Attachments

Goldenrod

VET
Thanks lads - great thread and will save a lot of people headaches in the future.

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
Ya I think it’s great what you guys are doing good stuff thanks fellas

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Packaging:

18C02B1B-EABE-4608-9A89-0554DD2710A7.jpeg

1. The EMD hologram is tamper evident. When you look at it, in a sealed box, the hologram is clear, and smooth. If a box has been tampered with it will look like a bunch of dots, and distorted. There is no way to peel those back, without creating this effect.

2. Upon opening your serostim the vials and solvent will be sealed with a film.

Last edited:

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
6E7052ED-63E9-4264-ACEE-5F000C1334E4.jpeg

3. Scanable QR code to authenticate the box.

4. Sometimes in transit, the top of the box can get pushed in a bit, and the tamper evident stickers will peel off/back enough to look like it has been tampered with.

Kanon

VET
GENOTROPIN

Another heavily faked HGH is Genotropin. Now any turkish products can be verified here.

For visual checks the #1 tell tale for me is the dosage meter starts at .3mg. It's common to see fakes start at .1mg.
Take note of the amount of powder as well. It's over the 12mg line prior to being mixed.
One thing that is often discussed is the pamphlet that comes with it. It won't be in english. The paper will be very thin. But the sticker that holds it is a thick plastic that doesn't stick to the paper. Almost like a window sticker. You see tape there. it's fake.
While mixing the the smell of hospital is very noticeable. That can be said for any gh you're mixing. If it doesn't smell like a hospital when mixing. Not a good sign.

You can take a look at all the pics. The purple colour is distinct. Not too dark. Matches the same colour as the 12mg on the pen.

@Bigtuna84 Anything to add?

Attachments

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Another heavily faked HGH is Genotropin. Now any turkish products can be verified here.

For visual checks the #1 tell tale for me is the dosage meter starts at .3mg. It's common to see fakes start at .1mg.
Take note of the amount of powder as well. It's over the 12mg line prior to being mixed.
One thing that is often discussed is the pamphlet that comes with it. It won't be in english. The paper will be very thin. But the sticker that holds it is a thick plastic that doesn't stick to the paper. Almost like a window sticker. You see tape there. it's fake.
While mixing the the smell of hospital is very noticeable. That can be said for any gh you're mixing. If it doesn't smell like a hospital when mixing. Not a good sign.

You can take a look at all the pics. The purple colour is distinct. Not too dark. Matches the same colour as the 12mg on the pen.

@Bigtuna84 Anything to add?
Make sure to tell them to translate the website with chrome unless they speak the language, holy fuck was I ever scratching my head yesterday trying to understand that shit!

Wod

Seasoned VET
@Kanon

How certain are you about the little QR codes
on the vials and if so when were the implemented?

I have some old Serostim kick around with 2019 expiry so they were made in 2017 I assume. They do not have the QR codes.

I got these from the States myself when on vacation around then

Attachments

Kanon

VET
@Kanon

How certain are you about the little QR codes
on the vials and if so when were the implemented?

I have some old Serostim kick around with 2019 expiry so they were made in 2017 I assume. They do not have the QR codes.

I got these from the States myself when on vacation around then
Any new vials will have that QR code on them.

Other than that they look the same.

edit: under closer inspection looks like the gapping is off too. But again with time minor things will change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wod