What's new

Pharma GH Handbook

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
EMD Serono will change the packaging/vials every so often. Mostly the differences are just minor when comparing to kits from a few years ago. We just need to keep up-to-date when things change.

I think your good @Wod. I wish I kept some of the older packaging/vials so I’d have something tangeable to compare to.

Last edited:

Kanon

VET
SAIZEN

This one is less common to see and hear about. Saizen Liquid.
Just like all Turkish gh there will be a serial number and pharmaceutical code. Geno's have a sticker, these ones are stamped directly on the box.
The cartridge comes sealed in a plastic film. Take note the number 12 written throughout the label.

Personally I haven't seen a fake Saizen Cartridge. But they are out there. Maybe if someone has some counterfeit's we can compare too, they'll comment.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Wod

Seasoned VET
@Kanon

Nice of you go through all the trouble of posting all this. I am sure it’s appreciated by the members.

3ml

VET
Wow guys great work. I’m quite impressed.
Spotting counterfeit products these days aren’t something people do as much. Back in the day it was imperative to know as much as you could about counterfeit stuff.

Will you be releasing anymore info on any other popular pharma GH?

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Wow guys great work. I’m quite impressed.
Spotting counterfeit products these days aren’t something people do as much. Back in the day it was imperative to know as much as you could about counterfeit stuff.

Will you be releasing anymore info on any other popular pharma GH?
Yes we still have a lot to cover over the next few upcoming days. Norditropin is next up on the list.

Kanon

VET
Norditropin Nordiflex

Another GH that you hear about is Norditropin. I personally haven't seen any fake Nordi to compare directly. But a couple things that catch my eye. Norditropin has the same 21 digit serial number as other turkish products, also a pharmaceutical code like other products. But Nordi also has a 10 digit number. It can be found in 3 locations. The sticker on the box with the serial number. Stamped on the end of the box. Also on a sticker on the pen itself.

The box has serrated corners, you tear away to open.

The pen dial goes from 0.0mg to 4.5mg.

The GH is crystal clear. Would look empty if it wasn't for a tiny little air bubble.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: