Turkey:
24mg Yellow
12mg Purple
8mg Blue

In other countries colour may differ

These are photos of authentic humas:

47EFB752-49B3-4664-BD70-AC0863DD5602.jpeg
AA4DC892-1B17-4330-B842-AB6FF0ED4A81.jpeg

On Turkey Medical products the serial # under (21) has a different unique sequence. This is very important !

279B11DE-910A-453D-9A26-7DBB3BCD1291.jpeg

Fakes I’ve seen all carry the same serial number (21). Unfortunately someone would have to purchase more than 1 kit to spot this right away

Fakes have copied a real serial number but when you scan them with the Turkish MOH app the manufacturing date and expiry dates don’t match.

Last edited:

Deadmouse

Super Heavyweight
Nice thread guys. I don't use GH and don't plan in the near future but it is really interesting to read and learn about ! Thanks.

Kanon

VET
Eli Lilly Humatrope Continued

A few good shots of the cartridges here of both 12mg and 24mg Huma's. A couple good shots of the gh pucks side by side you can clearly see the size difference. Something to look out for. Also the yellow and purple lines are solid. You can not see through them.

Attachments

Kanon

VET
Omnitrope

Omnitrope comes in 5mg, 10mg, 15mg options.

Omnitrope has one feature that really stands out to me. The stamping of the expiry and the lot are actually on the inside of the cartridge. Would be very difficult to duplicate in my opinion. It has all the standard serial numbers and pharma codes as the rest of the Turkish products.

Again the piece of tape holding the pamphlet together is easily removed without tearing the paper. If it's a normal piece of tape, not a good sign.

Attachments

Kanon

VET
How to spot fake genotropin catridges bro ( not pen)..?
I’m pretty sure I answered you in PM. But the cartridges are tricky. You’ll definitely have a hospital smell when mixed. Made in Belgium is a good sign. Made in Italy seem to be the faked ones. If they come sealed with the phizer logo. Also trust your source. Won’t take long to know if it’s real or not.

durk

Super Heavyweight
Fresh haul 😍
Nice, personally I don’t know if I could handle the emotional rollercoaster of waiting for 3Gs+ worth of gear to get through customs. I would be a moody prick waiting. Probably psychotic for a day or so if it got seized.

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Nice, personally I don’t know if I could handle the emotional rollercoaster of waiting for 3Gs+ worth of gear to get through customs. I would be a moody prick waiting. Probably psychotic for a day or so if it got seized.
Yeah I hear ya. That there is the first half of my order. I am ok with the risk though, I definitely wouldn’t do it if I wasn’t ok with losing it.

Dutch

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I hear ya. That there is the first half of my order. I am ok with the risk though, I definitely wouldn’t do it if I wasn’t ok with losing it.
If you don’t mind me asking , how long of a wait was it for shipping?

Kanon

VET
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Got some info on 2020 produced Genotropin Goquick pens. The Lot number PREFIX AK is no longer in use. Pfizer has switched to the prefix DX. You will now start seeing Lots numbers starting with DX and expiration dates into 2023 now. See attached.

Attachments

MrOXY

Lightweight
SEROSTIM

Going to start off with one of the most commonly faked gh's out there. Serostim.

The #1 thing to look for here in my opinion is the QR code on the steel cap (pic 1). Very small detail overlooked by counterfeiters. If it doesn't have it, it's fake.

The other big one is the Expiry date. You will not see GH with a 4 year expiry. If the gh expires longer than 2 years from the day you're looking at it. its probably fake. These pics came right from CVS last Wednesday. Take note of the expiry.

The other biggie is the 6mg will be in the same shade of blue as the steel collar.

There is also a significant gap between the lot: and the actual lot number. Every bottle is like this. No exceptions. If there's no gap. Its fake.

Maybe @Bigtuna84 has more he can add.
Hey I just wanted to say thank you for this post as it helped me tremendously while securing several kits. it was very difficult to find any info on these serostims and once i came across this post i was able to validate the kits and doubled my order .
thank you again and I will post pics tomorrow.

Kanon

VET
Hey I just wanted to say thank you for this post as it helped me tremendously while securing several kits. it was very difficult to find any info on these serostims and once i came across this post i was able to validate the kits and doubled my order .
thank you again and I will post pics tomorrow.
Glad to hear it! Hopefully I’ll have more to add soon.