What's new

Pharma GH Handbook

MrOXY

Lightweight
Glad to hear it! Hopefully I’ll have more to add soon.
here is a pic of my kits , after reading your inital post it checked off all the signs to validate the kits and I ordered 4 more .
they all have the qr codes matching blue colour on the print and metal ring and space between the lot numbers and expiry less then 2 years.

inspecting 3 of the kits it shows a number of the month eg 04 rather then the month printed such as Aug , is this common or something for me to worry about ??20201010_200110 (1).jpg20201010_200110 (1).jpg20201010_200110 (1).jpg20201010_195649.jpg20201010_195624.jpg20201010_195551.jpg

Kanon

VET
They look good to me! I’ve noticed minor changes in new production labels of a few different brands lately. So in this case looks like in July/August of that production year they switched labels. I have over 3 kits here some pretty new with expiry dates 2023. Check out mine below.

640DF542-340C-4D55-A947-55B309DBB94B.jpeg

Dutch

Super Heavyweight
They look good to me! I’ve noticed minor changes in new production labels of a few different brands lately. So in this case looks like in July/August of that production year they switched labels. I have over 3 kits here some pretty new with expiry dates 2023. Check out mine below.

View attachment 17637
🤤

Kanon

VET
So I had a fellow member contact me today. He had some issues in regards to the proper method to mix a geno pen. The pen's come with instructions, but unless you speak turkish there may be some things lost in translation. So here's the english instructions for anyone who needs it.

Attachments

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
So I had a fellow member contact me today. He had some issues in regards to the proper method to mix a geno pen. The pen's come with instructions, but unless you speak turkish there may be some things lost in translation. So here's the english instructions for anyone who needs it.
no video for us retarded millennials?!?!

Kanon

VET
JINTROPIN

Probably the most commonly faked gh in the world. You'll find piles of websites claiming sell authentic Jins. So buyer beware.

<<<<<<<< Click here for english version

The website above outlines the security measures and how to verify your Jintropin. The first and a most obvious is to download the app Taobao and scan the barcode. Taobao it China's Amazon. Use the barcode option. Once scanned it should come up with the expiry date and what the product is. Once translated it should say it's Human Growth Hormone. See pics. The second is the seemingly clear sticker holding the box open. This is very hard to remove and zero chance you can remove it and put it back on without notice. This is put in place to ensure scammers do not replace the vials with fakes using the legit box. The pics are hard to see. But if you look close you can make out the word gensci over and over again.
A few observations I made. They should all have a red stamp under the lid. The batch number and dates that are stamped, are raised to touch. Like braille. Even on the vials the stamping is raised. I would imagine that's hard to fake. Even the barcode is raised to touch.

The leaflet inside is consistent with other GH instructions. This one is a bit thicker than tissue paper, but thinner than standard print paper.

A final word of caution. I do believe these are the real deal. But even after all these verification steps have passed, there is still a doubt they are fakes. These are just so heavily faked its hard to believe. Make sure your source always sends proof of verification before you buy. Just like mine did for these. If your source can't provide them, don't buy it.

Attachments