What's new

Pharma GH Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanon

VET
Let’s try not and ruin this thread by making it a hgh gear review thread. Go ahead and make a new thread if you want to talk about hgh suppliers. Much appreciated.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Let’s try not and ruin this thread by making it a hgh gear review thread. Go ahead and make a new thread if you want to talk about hgh suppliers. Much appreciated.

yes we can start a new thread but we can also discuss that issue here as it’s an information thread related to not buying fake Gh.

Kanon

VET
yes we can start a new thread but we can also discuss that issue here as it’s an information thread related to not buying fake Gh.

Ah I see. I thought this thread was about identifying the product. But if you like to make it about sources, please go ahead.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Ah I see. I thought this thread was about identifying the product. But if you like to make it about sources, please go ahead.

I am going ahead because they are related even if you want to try and twist what I said, but thank you for your permission.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I wasn’t twisting anything. My mistake

fair enough. I’m not here to derail your thread. This is a community meant to help people and the info that I contributed in this thread is to help people not buy fake Pharma hgh, the same way that you are. You are showing people what to look for and I am simply telling people how to verify and who not to buy from. I think those two aspects go together quite well.

Kanon

VET
fair enough. I’m not here to derail your thread. This is a community meant to help people and the info that I contributed in this thread is to help people not buy fake Pharma hgh, the same way that you are. You are showing people what to look for and I am simply telling people how to verify and who not to buy from. I think those two aspects go together quite well.
Is discussing source websites about GH allowed? Real question there. I've ordered from hghgear in the past. Late 2019 and early 2020. They came in boxes for me and were verifiable on the ITS app. Also were identical to other suppliers like 24. Though after reading the new updates on Meso I wouldn't suggest ordering from them now.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Is discussing source websites about GH allowed? Real question there. I've ordered from hghgear in the past. Late 2019 and early 2020. They came in boxes for me and were verifiable on the ITS app. Also were identical to other suppliers like 24. Though after reading the new updates on Meso I wouldn't suggest ordering from them now.

Youre not supposed to discuss web links but you can discuss the supplier. I will do a test order with them and see if it verifies now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom