What's new

Pharmabol is a Scam

Thread starter #1
A warning to members. Pharmabol is a very clever scam. It is said to be based in Canada. Order, pay and you will never recieve anything. The tip off should have been they do not supply tracking numbers and use regular mail.

Admin #3

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Thanks for the warning. I've ever heard of them either, but then again I'm surprised almost daily by the name of some new lab arriving on the scene :sneaky:

Thread starter #5
It's one of the slickest scams I have seen. It really is disheartening to see how far people will go for a quick buck. Karma always comes back to bite those bitches in the ass tho.

ya goof scum lowlife cowards to go set people up to buy gear is LOW --COWARDS my girl sent over 700 to a goof site who scam her too -KARMA WILL FIND ALL WRONG DOERS

ya goof scum lowlife cowards to go set people up to buy gear is LOW --COWARDS my girl sent over 700 to a goof site who scam her too -KARMA WILL FIND ALL WRONG DOERS
Why would she do that?

Hey I have some nice land in Florida I’m looking to sell....... right on the ocean, ready to build your dream home.....and I have a bunch of plots that I need to sell fast so I can move on to my next development.... tell her to email me.

Cheapy, cheapy almost free.....