What's new

Pharmacy Outerseas

NG_F

Rookie
If not real, the packaging is done very good. The easy accessibility of identical paper weight, High-end Laser printers has definitely made this very common place.
However, without judging I have the " Tiromel" and mine is good. As demonstrated by labs. The one axial side view I can see from this picture looks 100% identical.
The caber, proviron, drol and throw in some real Primo amp's ( bayer or sherring) and now you're in Heaven

Fynnabolon316

If not real, the packaging is done very good. The easy accessibility of identical paper weight, High-end Laser printers has definitely made this very common place.
However, without judging I have the " Tiromel" and mine is good. As demonstrated by labs. The one axial side view I can see from this picture looks 100% identical.
The caber, proviron, drol and throw in some real Primo amp's ( bayer or sherring) and now you're in Heaven
Indeed !!
Beastt🧬

sierra69

Rookie
Was everything very easy to get? What were the prices? I was there ten years ago and had no problems and prices were cheap. I cant remember the exact dollar amount.

SonOfOdin

Rookie
Was everything very easy to get? What were the prices? I was there ten years ago and had no problems and prices were cheap. I cant remember the exact dollar amount.
I’m pretty sure your baiting a hook and potentially spinning a lure there my friend. Be cautious

king56

Vet
I’m pretty sure your baiting a hook and potentially spinning a lure there my friend. Be cautious
I think he is asking about the pharmacy situation in the country of Turkey which isn’t really fishing...not unlike asking about gear in Mexico or Dominican pharmacies...
Not talking about an online or specific source... just general status of the countries pharmacies I believe

SonOfOdin

Rookie
I think he is asking about the pharmacy situation in the country of Turkey which isn’t really fishing...not unlike asking about gear in Mexico or Dominican pharmacies...
Not talking about an online or specific source... just general status of the countries pharmacies I believe

Ahhh I was just curious as to the asking of pricing. I shall research more deeply my apologies.

king56

Vet
No no... I was just saying he wasn’t fishing for a source merely asking about availability and price they were legally sold in another country,,,

SonOfOdin

Rookie
No no... I was just saying he wasn’t fishing for a source merely asking about availability and price they were legally sold in another country,,,
Oh my bad ! Thank you for clearing that up !

sierra69

Rookie
Oh thanks for the warning "Mr. I just joined seven months ago" How come your not a Moderator?? Anyways thanks to the other members who clearly saw I was not "spinning a lure". Like I said I was gear shopping in Turkey about ten years ago. I've done a lot of gear shopping around the world but nothing in a while. I would like to start again so I was asking about availability and price particularly in Turkey cause I would like to go back.
So can you please tell us the exact pharmacy and pharmacist that you...never mind. Now that's fishing.

SonOfOdin

Rookie
Oh thanks for the warning "Mr. I just joined seven months ago" How come your not a Moderator?? Anyways thanks to the other members who clearly saw I was not "spinning a lure". Like I said I was gear shopping in Turkey about ten years ago. I've done a lot of gear shopping around the world but nothing in a while. I would like to start again so I was asking about availability and price particularly in Turkey cause I would like to go back.
So can you please tell us the exact pharmacy and pharmacist that you...never mind. Now that's fishing.
And if you would of read farther down the post you would of seen my acceptance of the error. 👌🏻

SonOfOdin

Fynnabolon316

Since I cant mention pricing here, I can only say that pricing was very fair :)
And was easy to get