What's new

Phizer Test

JohnnyCake

Registered
No I was referring to Canadianwolf's post where he said "I'm on that pfizer 200mg/ml Test E. Lovley stuff :) "
The pharma grade test E 200mg / ml is made by Valeant. Maybe Canadianwolf got the brand name wrong, but there is pharma 200mg/ml, but the catch is they're 5 ml vials.

Are you allowed to pin your trt by yourself?? My doc tell me I can’t... Need to be done by a nurse or doc. Yes im in Quebec republic 😂
Technically they're not supposed to let you out of the Dr's office with the vial. It's supposed to be stored with them and pinned by them once every two weeks (fuck that). But there's plenty of us who pin ourselves.

Depending on the Dr you can pin your own TRT. I got the ability to do it because:
  • I knew what I was doing better than he does, and showed him at my first pinning.
  • I requested twice a week injections purposely to make it too difficult to force me to come in so he could do it.
  • My Dr is vastly overworked and doesn't mind seeing me less.
But, being in Quebec you might just be fucked. Hope for your sake it's just your Dr and you can sweet talk someone else into it.

JohnnyCake

Registered
Also, completely anecdotal, I read somewhere that whatever Phizer puts in their Test, prevents or limits acne? Anyone ever hear of this?
Fuck I wish that were the case. I get acne from it, from just a few zits to full on breakouts that have left scars. But IDGAF and I'm not getting off my TRT because of a little skin bumps.

If they do put something in to limit acne I'd hate to see what I would look like without it. Probably like some 12th century lepper or something.

xpac2

Registered
Technically they're not supposed to let you out of the Dr's office with the vial. It's supposed to be stored with them and pinned by them once every two weeks (fuck that). But there's plenty of us who pin ourselves.
Where did you hear this?

My Dr and two Pharmacists. I'll admit they could be talking out of their asses and perhaps I'm repeating bullshit. But the pharmacy was shocked that the Dr was letting me pin, Dr confirmed why when I asked.
Talking out their asses, I've been pinning myself for years on a legit TRT script for 250mg/week. Neither the Dr was hesitant to let me pin nor is the pharmacy where i fill the script every 2 months for 2 10ml bottles at a time.

TRT_Guy

Registered
I’m in Alberta and my Dr is fine with me pinning... and my pharmacist GIVES me the syringes/needles, drawing needles and alcohol swabs for free.

My Dr does, however, asks me to only pin the deltoids... no glutes... but I do delt and thigh... and maybe I’ll try glutes next week. Don’t know why Dr wants me to avoid glutes.

Last edited:

xpac2

Registered
My Dr and two Pharmacists. I'll admit they could be talking out of their asses and perhaps I'm repeating bullshit. But the pharmacy was shocked that the Dr was letting me pin, Dr confirmed why when I asked.
Yeah they are taking you for a ride. Both my dr and pharmacist have set me up with pinning at home.