What's new

Picograms

Thread starter #1

Lowest

Registered
What do you think about the picograms of turinabol still present in the Jon Jones system? Legit long term metabolite or not?

Jdave

Registered
He juiced
And it’s hard to get rid of the evidence
They’re trying to downplay what a picogram is with that’s grain of sand logic but the bottom line is he juiced, he cheated, he got caught and they’re making special allowances for him that they haven’t done for the likes of (for example) Frank Mir

It always seems to be the orals fighters are getting busted with. Part of me wonders if these athletes chose the orals because you can always go with the 'tainted supplement' excuse in a last ditch effort for some leniency.

destroyer

Registered
Bottom line. 99.9% of these competitors have used PED's at one point or another. Who fuking cares? Not me. The future is now. PED's are technology, I do not see the reasoning behind banning them, they simply need additional classes, Enhanced & Natty.

It always seems to be the orals fighters are getting busted with. Part of me wonders if these athletes chose the orals because you can always go with the 'tainted supplement' excuse in a last ditch effort for some leniency.
Good theory. That’s how they knew TJ dillashaw cheated conclusively with no possibility of cross contamination or tainted supps since EPO is injectable only.
Other thing could be short half-life quicker elimination.