What's new

Pictures of me at my first competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
^ I was wondering the same thing MnB. I have no experience with T3 but I always thought you saved that for cutting down. :confused:

Muscle_

Banned
I'll just copy and paste what my coach said cause I asked the same thing

Using t3 w gh will make t4 convert to t3 for longer giving u a longer risidual fat burning effect at a lower dose of gh. It'll also help your body utilize and convert proteins, fats and carbs more efficiently. In combination w slin and test, your basically a fucking muscle building machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
I've heard the same thing. That's why I'm going to start using t3. What was the amount of t3 he recommended?

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
T3 eats my muscle. Period. I don't give a shit what else I'm running or how much I'm eating at what macro ratio. It eats muscle. It most assuredly does not help the body utilize macros more efficiently. That is bullshit.

Muscle_

Banned
T3 eats my muscle. Period. I don't give a shit what else I'm running or how much I'm eating at what macro ratio. It eats muscle. It most assuredly does not help the body utilize macros more efficiently. That is bullshit.

I appreciate your opinion and not to burst your bubble but the thyroid and synthetic drugs that mimic the hormones it releases are directly related to the bodies metabolism. Not that we need to get into definitions or anything but you saying T3 "most assuredly does not utilize macros more efficiently" may be the most ass backwards description of a drug I've ever heard. If that's not the exact definition of what it does do than call me the dumb one. Not that I'm bragging by any means but when I look at my stage pictures above and consider the fact I ran t3 from the beginning of my 16 week prep thankfully for me, unlike yourself it doesn't eat my muscles[emoji16]. As I said I'll post updates of my GAINS weekly if I'm capable in the mean time MnB steer clear of T3[emoji1434]

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
Perhaps it has not been and will not be as detrimental to you as it has been for me and my fellow competitors. You sound like a tabloid advertisement for the stuff. Whether you believe it or not doesn't change anything. It will not help you grow. Never said anyone was dumb. Just misinformed. I've certainly made my share of those mistakes in 45+ years of moving iron and preparing for my share of shows. Not all studies or research pan out in real life. You do ok with t3. I maintain that you would grow more without it.
Good luck, however you proceed.

I'll just copy and paste what my coach said cause I asked the same thing

Using t3 w gh will make t4 convert to t3 for longer giving u a longer risidual fat burning effect at a lower dose of gh.

It'll also help your body utilize and convert proteins, fats and carbs more efficiently. In combination w slin and test, your basically a fucking muscle building machine

Please explain

Reactions: 3ml

Muscle_

Banned
I'll save myself the time and let you simply read. Follow these simple steps.
Open google
Type in the word "metabolism"
Hit enter
Choose your desired description
Read the description
Than after you do that
Type in T3
Hit enter
Choose your desired link
Read
If you get lost go back to step one

Muscle_

Banned
I'm very confused how you two of all people on this board have a hard time believing that t3 isn't directly related to our bodies metabolism. Is it really the simply fact that I quoted the specific word utilize? If so simply replace it with metabolize. If you cant I can simply edit the original post. Metabolizing macros "WELL" on growth and insulin is where you guys go blinded. You guys see T3 and instantly think "contest prep" and "cut". Yeah like MnB said it'll eat the shit out of our bodies IF you're on a restricted diet or going through depletion. That's simply not the case for me. If you guys really think I won't grow on this than please sticky the thread and perhaps your opinions will change. Surely we can't meet in the middle unless we all sit back for two years and let me do this run than the exact same run afterwards minus the t3 and see the differences. I'm using all the same lab that I did my prep on and if I remember correctly when I started my prep and check ins I was 214-215lb and stepped on stage at 209.4lbs 16 weeks later. I certainly didn't grow into my show and if you guys go back to the start of this thread at my comparison pictures does it really look like t3 effected my muscles in a negative manner? I personally don't think it did. Therefore it would be no more detrimental to me during a bulking phase. If it was going "eat my muscle" it clearly would have been during my restricted diet and depletion prior to my show. I'll end it in the most simply way possible Any and all drugs will always interact with each individual differently so before you (continue) to be stuck on what you think you know let my thread and my progress speak for it self. This wasn't started for debate, opinions are openly accepted but to come and try and question something you clearly haven't seen yet or don't believe it. Sit back and wait AND maybe, just maybe you guys might get to have a post that says "I told you so" but than again you may learn something new everyday. 45 years lifting iron for MnB and countless preps under your belt SP doesn't mean you guys have seen and heard it all. Either sticky the thread or unsticky the thread it's that simple.

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
I never claimed to know it all. I do know that I have experienced a lot and observed others along the way. I haven't spent all these years picking up rocks and taking dessicated liver tabs. I have used t-3 to try to minimize fat gain during a bulking phase and the results were not forthcoming, compared to results with the same protocols I had on my other stack components. I am not stuck I the 60's and 70's. Disagree to your heart's content. Read my sig. I call them as I see them.

Muscle_

Banned
I never claimed to know it all. I do know that I have experienced a lot and observed others along the way. I haven't spent all these years picking up rocks and taking dessicated liver tabs. I have used t-3 to try to minimize fat gain during a bulking phase and the results were not forthcoming, compared to results with the same protocols I had on my other stack components. I am not stuck I the 60's and 70's. Disagree to your heart's content. Read my sig. I call them as I see them.

Great, I'll take that as you withdrawing your "that's bullshit" statement until we "experience" my cycle. You can speak for yourself but don't blatantly speak wholly on a matter based strictly on personal experience its very contradicting to your sig. I'm not against either of where you guys stand but I'm also not going to question my coaches plan. Again we don't really need to go back and count the countless times the vets have said "listen to your coach". Besides I'm gaining knowledge from you free of charge;) you guys won't be let down because either something you thought doesn't work may work or you get the luxury of copying and pasting your sig on my thread

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
Like I very specifically said... T3 may not affect you as negatively as it has me and plenty of others. Maybe it won't hold you back.
Who is the closed minded one in this discussion? Who thinks they know it all? It is not me. I'll repeat.. good luck. I don't wish sub par results on anyone

I'm very confused how you two of all people on this board have a hard time believing that t3 isn't directly related to our bodies metabolism. Is it really the simply fact that I quoted the specific word utilize? If so simply replace it with metabolize. If you cant I can simply edit the original post. Metabolizing macros "WELL" on growth and insulin is where you guys go blinded. You guys see T3 and instantly think "contest prep" and "cut". Yeah like MnB said it'll eat the shit out of our bodies IF you're on a restricted diet or going through depletion. That's simply not the case for me. If you guys really think I won't grow on this than please sticky the thread and perhaps your opinions will change. Surely we can't meet in the middle unless we all sit back for two years and let me do this run than the exact same run afterwards minus the t3 and see the differences. I'm using all the same lab that I did my prep on and if I remember correctly when I started my prep and check ins I was 214-215lb and stepped on stage at 209.4lbs 16 weeks later. I certainly didn't grow into my show and if you guys go back to the start of this thread at my comparison pictures does it really look like t3 effected my muscles in a negative manner? I personally don't think it did. Therefore it would be no more detrimental to me during a bulking phase. If it was going "eat my muscle" it clearly would have been during my restricted diet and depletion prior to my show. I'll end it in the most simply way possible Any and all drugs will always interact with each individual differently so before you (continue) to be stuck on what you think you know let my thread and my progress speak for it self. This wasn't started for debate, opinions are openly accepted but to come and try and question something you clearly haven't seen yet or don't believe it. Sit back and wait AND maybe, just maybe you guys might get to have a post that says "I told you so" but than again you may learn something new everyday. 45 years lifting iron for MnB and countless preps under your belt SP doesn't mean you guys have seen and heard it all. Either sticky the thread or unsticky the thread it's that simple.

I should've specified but I thought it was obvious when I bolded and underlined the part I'm having trouble understanding:

Using t3 w gh will make t4 convert to t3 for longer giving u a longer risidual fat burning effect at a lower dose of gh.

- why would using T3 with GH be different from using T3 without GH?
- why would using T3 make T4 convert to T3 "for longer"? (your body only converts the necessary T4 to T3...supra-physiological doses of T3 eliminate the necessity of this conversion)
- I'm not sure, but does the "giving u a longer risidual fat burning effect at a lower dose of gh" imply that adding T3 to your low-dose GH is going to keep you burning fat (in your surplus situation)?

Muscle_

Banned
If you're really that concerned I could perhaps forward you my coaches contact information? It's amazing how it doesn't matter how long of a break a take from this board the arrogance never changes.
Rather than following threads it's a constant battles of who's bro science is superior. You stick to what works for you and for god sake to everyone who reads shit I post read it as it is written. I clearly quoted what my coach said and somehow you expect me to explain it. I certainly won't question my coach on things he decides with me and I 100% will not question my coach because you don't understand something. I understand you think your knowledge is so vast and appreciate all your input but understand it's not gonna change what's in my cycle. Ask all the questions you'd like but understand for the second time nothing I've chosen with my coach is up for debate. My progress will speak for itself and at the end of the day the stupid shit you're questioning will have zero effect on where I end up

Last edited:

muscle_n_blood

Super Heavyweight
It never ceases to amaze me how the insufferably arrogant will accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them of being arrogant. It anyone finds us arrogant, please leave. I will gladly show you the door if any more posts like this show up. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom