What's new

PJD labs

HanzMoleman

Rookie
First post/time on here. Wondering if anyone's used Philip John Davis labs. I've only managed to find one reference of it, and there were conflicting opinions.

Cheers.

CurtisP

VET
There was talk of this lab just recently on here, however no one had rest any idea on it...

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
First post/time on here. Wondering if anyone's used Philip John Davis labs. I've only managed to find one reference of it, and there were conflicting opinions.

Cheers.
Major suggestion, Go to the introduce myself page and toss up some specs. Age, goals, ect. Then proceed to read the rules... Not saying you broke em no sir, it will just assist you later on down the road if you decide to become a successful monster.

Regards
SonOfOdin

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight

Cheers.
Also if there's little to no data on here it's most likely bunked out. We have a huge member base which by meta suggests we have many reviews. If it's cheap, easy to get and shiny... Well please use your head.

Regards
SonOfOdin

HanzMoleman

Rookie
Also if there's little to no data on here it's most likely bunked out. We have a huge member base which by meta suggests we have many reviews. If it's cheap, easy to get and shiny... Well please use your head.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Ya I trusted my friend, since he's usually good about researching before buying anything. Now I'm stuck with gear that I don't trust for my very first cycle, which is no bueno.

I'll be sure to do as you suggested with the introduction, thanks.

Brow1430

Super Heavyweight
If your putting something in your body, especially from an underground lab... Do your own research before wasting money or harming yourself. Don't mean to come off harsh but it's true.

HanzMoleman

Rookie
If your putting something in your body, especially from an underground lab... Do your own research before wasting money or harming yourself. Don't mean to come off harsh but it's true.
Agreed. This is someone I've known for over 12 years, he's taken a cycle from them with good results and believes it to be all good. Was hoping I'd see more about it here on the forums, dissapointed to see it's not well known by anyone.

That doesn't necessarily indicate it's bunk, but I agree siding with caution here would be the more intelligent decision.

eddie777

Lightweight
They are an approved sponsor on gh15 if that’s any merit. Depending on your thoughts and opinions on that forum. I have some primo from them doing it’s job

Goldenrod

VET
Same as before - I read a lot and never heard their name before. I would inject anything that was well tested. If it was me, I would take it back and get another well known brand. Good advice from @SonOfOdin earlier - help is a two way street and if your going to be here for a while and not one of the one or two posters, please tell is the basics about yourself in the intro section and always take the time to read the rules.
Welcome to the forum bud.

eddie777

Lightweight
That’s means nothing. You pay your way onto that joke of a forum to sponsor. The name of the lab is pathetic too
Oh I know. Whoever he is is not mentally stable and I can’t believe people
Believe the shit he spews

BaybeLou

Rookie
Ya I trusted my friend, since he's usually good about researching before buying anything. Now I'm stuck with gear that I don't trust for my very first cycle, which is no bueno.

I'll be sure to do as you suggested with the introduction, thanks.

Bro I have tried this product and it’s actually pretty good, I live in Montreal and workout at monster gym, I have tried their anavar and the test P and it was good , I’m new here but I’m not new to the game and definitely not a schill, I just turned 40 and not here to represent anyone, just here to share my experience.
Ps on occasion I would get some bad pip from the test p

Last edited:

BaybeLou

Rookie
They are an approved sponsor on gh15 if that’s any merit. Depending on your thoughts and opinions on that forum. I have some primo from them doing it’s job

Actually I just spoke to a rep of PJD today and asked him for some primo and he replied no he didn’t have,
I’m not saying you are lying I’m actually interested in hearing more about it
If you can pm please

BaybeLou

Rookie
No need to pump the lab either ;)

I’m sharing my experience with what worked for me. What’s the problem?
This is why I joined, Also if you check the threads dating as far back as 2014, you would see that it was discussed in earlier threads.
Someone was telling the OP that the stuff was bunk and if I’m not wrong , to throw it away. From my experience the stuff wasn’t great but it was good.
eg: test p alone was a good pump
but with var it was very good.
I just turned 40 , I’ve been juicing on and off for almost 22 years
and I don’t plan on stopping.
That’s my experience. You don’t have to listen to it but there’s no need to trash it either.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I’m sharing my experience with what worked for me. What’s the problem?
This is why I joined, Also if you check the threads dating as far back as 2014, you would see that it was discussed in earlier threads.
Someone was telling the OP that the stuff was bunk and if I’m not wrong , to throw it away. From my experience the stuff wasn’t great but it was good.
eg: test p alone was a good pump
but with var it was very good.
I just turned 40 , I’ve been juicing on and off for almost 22 years
and I don’t plan on stopping.
That’s my experience. You don’t have to listen to it but there’s no need to trash it either.

it’s because you are discussing a lab from an open board that pays a sponsorship. So there’s no need to review it, this is not a source board, and I’ll trash however I see fit and if you dont like well tough shit

Top Bottom