What's new

PJD labs

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
If your just going to dis everyone on the site your going to be sitting in a forum by yourself with noone but yourself its a lonely road but people are not going to stick around if your just here to dis everyone

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Here comes another canada juice monster this is more like call of duty everyone is here to dis nobody's here for a revive
What review have you provided? All you've done is said that it's fine, then accused someone who actually did a review of not being able to read the lable. In your intro you stated that you are here for information on TRT but now your all butthurt because of this review, ya your not looking like a shill.

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
Then fucking leave.
Now I know why theyre only 10 members or so that stick around and post on this site if your all like this and treat your memebers like this? even a moderator not really professional ...ether that or its all bacon in here

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Now I know why theyre only 10 members or so that stick around and post on this site if your all like this and treat your memebers like this? even a moderator not really professional ...ether that or its all bacon in here

sell your montreal “da bomb” lab somewhere else. Bye now mr. nobody never

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
I ain't selling lmfao wow paranoia much u must be selling you got 5000 plus messages

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
Jesus I hope people see this and see how shit this place is they ask questions and try to post some reviews and oh theyre a lab vet and dealer jesus wow

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
I hope the site owner see who is the people who surround him and bringing him down if every member just disses people out people like this your just going to be a lonely 10 with no new members

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
what was that King Billy? First I’m a cop now I’m a source? Venom and da bomb failed so you brought your weed tent back for round 3 with Philip John Dickweed labs?
Maybe you say its shit because your pushing your brand and your mad that I tried another one so you calling me a dealer jesus I say it was OK you think if I was a pusher I would say shit like omg this shits amazing oh I gained 90 pounds muscle i just said its ok seems to be working for me

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Maybe you say its shit because your pushing your brand and your mad that I tried another one so you calling me a dealer jesus I say it was OK you think if I was a pusher I would say shit like omg this shits amazing oh I gained 90 pounds muscle i just said its ok seems to be working for me

but I thought I was a cop?

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
Jesus I hope people see this and see how shit this place is they ask questions and try to post some reviews and oh theyre a lab vet and dealer jesus wow
Again I ask you what review have you provided? And you seem to be the only one trying to stomp on a legitimate review.

Bubbles

Super Heavyweight
Bro!Just give it up !It's a shit lab.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
QUOTE="KINGKOOPA, post: 834447, member: 1023730"]
hey how's it going im a new member from mtl been training for about 10 years lately my drive for training has gone down so been looking into trt options im only 32 but feel like my drive is going down doing some recherche here about trt and how its helping other people I heard great things evsn Joe roganz been on for 10 years lol
[/QUOTE]

Look guys the test is really doing it’s job 😂

Top Bottom