What's new

PJD labs

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
jesus dont come to this forum to help people with knowledge and ask questions and tried to talk to people youll be accused of being a buyer or be accused as a seller or just get ripped into for asking questions jesus go sit in a circle and bitch each other out im outta piece

CurtisP

VET
QUOTE="KINGKOOPA, post: 834447, member: 1023730"]
hey how's it going im a new member from mtl been training for about 10 years lately my drive for training has gone down so been looking into trt options im only 32 but feel like my drive is going down doing some recherche here about trt and how its helping other people I heard great things evsn Joe roganz been on for 10 years lol

Look guys the test is really doing it’s job 😂
[/QUOTE]

he fucked up it’s only doses at 100 not 250 like normal ease up buddy 🤣🤣

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
hey how's it going im a new member from mtl been training for about 10 years lately my drive for training has gone down so been looking into trt options im only 32 but feel like my drive is going down doing some recherche here about trt and how its helping other people I heard great things evsn Joe roganz been on for 10 years lol

[/QUOTE]
Does that sound like a dealer I just started my cycle and feeling pretty good so came to give a review and help people clearly not what happens on this forum just rip into people

KINGKOOPA

Rookie

[/QUOTE]
Maybe if you dropped down to 100ml you wouldn't be so angry at life

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Does that sound like a dealer I just started my cycle and feeling pretty good so came to give a review and help people clearly not what happens on this forum just rip into people
[/QUOTE]

ah muffin are you sad because you have literally one of the dumbest and shittiest reviews and now you’re being called out? Poor baby, come here, mommy will give you a hug

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
he fucked up it’s only doses at 100 not 250 like normal ease up buddy 🤣🤣

Rawrrrrr lmfao!!!
[/QUOTE]

Are you okay? Theyre seems to be something more going on you ok ? Ur obviously have some emotional issues ? U need someone to talk to bro ?

Daway

In before the lock
@KINGKOOPA the reason you're getting so much shit for your "review" is your review is absolutely meaningless. Read some reviews here from people that aren't shilling bathtub labs and you'll see things like rep interaction feedback, shipping times, shipping packaging quality, and/or actual lab work or cycle results. The only thing you provided was telling someone to read a label because its supposedly 100mg/ml and the guy responds that he did and its 250mg/ml. Your credibility is fuck all.

KINGKOOPA

Rookie
Anyways I'm outty thought I was joining a forum with people who help people out and that have positive information for people not some random dis forum peace

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Now I know why theyre only 10 members or so that stick around and post on this site if your all like this and treat your memebers like this? even a moderator not really professional ...ether that or its all bacon in here
11 now. Maybe you should work on your grammar a bit. One thing I've noticed is how awful these reps grammar is. Almost unanimously. I'll tell you, if my rep couldnt formulate a sentence I'd be concerned buying anything they were selling. As that's the person the lab has chosen to represent their brand..

BestObsession

Rookie
Save yourself the pain and suffering and don’t take PJD. Literally completely ruined a cycle since I used up some old good gear then switched to PJD because it came recommended from a buddy. I thought maybe it was just under dosed but upped my dose of test to 750 a week and 600 EQ and still was losing all my pump strength and overall feeling well like coming off my cycle dry. It’s obviously just water. Such a disappointment.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Save yourself the pain and suffering and don’t take PJD. Literally completely ruined a cycle since I used up some old good gear then switched to PJD because it came recommended from a buddy. I thought maybe it was just under dosed but upped my dose of test to 750 a week and 600 EQ and still was losing all my pump strength and overall feeling well like coming off my cycle dry. It’s obviously just water. Such a disappointment.
Nice job. I'm sure the op is still curious about a question he had over a year ago.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
It’s not for him, it’s for the guys reading the threads like me reading this and wondering if it’s ok or not…

I'll just leave this here for anyone researching this. If you're in Canada there is kind of no reason to use anything other than Syn/Pareto/Innovagen unless you KNOW for a fact that the small time lab is quality imo.

I don't care how cheap the 50ml Walmart jugs are.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I'll just leave this here for anyone researching this. If you're in Canada there is kind of no reason to use anything other than Syn/Pareto/Innovagen unless you KNOW for a fact that the small time lab is quality imo.

I don't care how cheap the 50ml Walmart jugs are.

that is one of the problems right there. Some guys want cheap. They also like rubber stopper injected into their delts. I look at it differently. You can get the good labs cheap, you just have to buy lots. They don’t cater to the twats who want two vials by email money transfer either. I

Top Bottom