What's new

PLEASE READ: When posting reviews...

Midnight-Kid

Administrator
Hey all,

A well-respected member of this board recently took the time to share an experience he had with a certain lab which I've posted below. (The lab and member name have been deleted so this doesn't look like some shameless plug for this particular brand).

What I want to get across here is the length, and detail put towards this post. Ex; It's NOT something ridiculous like "these DBOLZ are the best bros!", when you have 2 posts under your belt. Or something as equally as ridiculous as "This Test is shit because I'm not up 18 pounds in 3 weeks." I think you get the point.

Please take this into consideration if you plan on shedding your insight on a lab, as I think this review will (hopefully) pave the path for many on this board well into the future:

Time for a long winded update.

Well it's been a hell of a ride, can't remember when i had so much fun in this sport. All the goals i set out for the year i have more then met, mostly I've exceeded all my initial expectations. On my winter bulk i hoped to get in the 220ish range, i got to 231lb. In all honesty that was a fair bit of fat but meh, its winter right.

Around April we made some fairly profound changes, my wife and i started to train together again, at the same time we decided to do a cut together, something i've never done and something she hasn't done since 1982 when she was competing. When she sets her mind to something she'll research it to death, so she ended up taking care of the diet portion and i did the training programs.

At my lowest weight i was 198, most of that weight came off in the first two and a half months, that's with a daily protein intake of 350 to 400gr.
All this time i was slowly increasing my Tren dosage so my weight leveled off for about a month and then slowly started to creep up again but i was still leaning out. As of Thursday i was 202lb, i'm thinking about 8-9% bf my goal was 11%, i have lost 6 inches off my waist and nothing in my closet fits me anymore. This morning i was 209 but i just did a 3 day cheat, i seriously needed this cheat. We are going to just do maintenance for a couple months, its actually not much more then what we've been doing for a cut, upping carbs slightly is about it.

Now i want to thank (lab name here). My 12 week bulker turned into a 9 month cycle. In that time i've put in a lot of orders, many different batch's and each and every single batch was the same. I never had to worry about where to pin in order it not effecting my workout due to PIP, there never was any, ever. Quality was always consistent. With having a worry free cycle it enabled me to focus on the important shit, diet and training. So yeah, thanks (lab name here) and keep on doing what you're doing, you have a customer for life.

Going to kick back on a cruise for a couple three months and then do another bulker. It'll be a lot different than the last one, less fat increase for sure. We're already slowly putting together a diet plan for that. Oh so much fun, lol!

king56

Seasoned VET
I actually sighed a breath of relief when I read this...long overdue. Nothing worse then a simple one line " xxxxx labs is the shit yo!!!""" lol
Also annoying are the review from people who have used only one lab in their life for their one cycle, stating that " xxxx lab is ok, but might be a bit underdosed."

drago

Administrator
Yes and plese stop the useless posts in the reviews section, I've mentioned this a few times already and people just seem to ignore it. Also please re read the rules for the reviews section, if you're affiliated with a lab YOU MAY NOT post in that thread.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Yes and plese stop the useless posts in the reviews section, I've mentioned this a few times already and people just seem to ignore it. Also please re read the rules for the reviews section, if you're affiliated with a lab YOU MAY NOT post in that thread.

-- I agree. In fact, I'd go through them and delete all the posts that don't relate to that particular lab's reputation Drago. I like to skim through them to keep up on what's what, but reading useless banter is frustrating and time consuming.

P.S.

Super Heavyweight
i like the way the whole post was worded in that yes the lab was given credit for being consistant with thier products, but the main message of the post was that the nutition and training were the two main factors in his gains. And this is and always will be the two main factors in gains and or leaning out IE nutrition and training and not some random cycle.

big.love

Super Heavyweight
Very respectful what your asking form members, a good honnest reviews, is something you take the time to discribe .

shooter

Super Heavyweight
-- I agree. In fact, I'd go through them and delete all the posts that don't relate to that particular lab's reputation Drago. I like to skim through them to keep up on what's what, but reading useless banter is frustrating and time consuming.
i was hoping this site would do just that.... get rid of the non-scense threads.... GOOD JOB ADMINISTRATORS.....

Top Bottom