What's new

Please Stop Solicting CJM Users via the PM System!!

Thread starter Admin #1

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I know I haven't been around here as much as I'd like to of late, but here I am with a quick word of caution. The use of the Private Messaging System to promote AAS sales must cease immediately. This practice is strictly against CJM policy.

In my absence I've received several emails with complaints from multiple users about solicitation via the PM system. I'd like to avoid taking further action so please stop doing this. I know the persons involved and I'm sure you know who you are.

~DJ~

-- I know I haven't been around here as much as I'd like to of late, but here I am with a quick word of caution. The use of the Private Messaging System to promote AAS sales must cease immediately. This practice is strictly against CJM policy.

In my absence I've received several emails with complaints from multiple users about solicitation via the PM system. I'd like to avoid taking further action so please stop doing this. I know the persons involved and I'm sure you know who you are.

~DJ~
That kinda stunt used to result in a permanent ban back at SSB and other boards.

Manfreakca please show some gratitude to MG who invited you here and gave you a new home :p