What's new

Poor customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #41

ambush

Registered
Actually it was 3 emails in one day and then a 10 day gap in between the final email I sent so please don’t over exaggerate saying I did it 4 to 5 times daily.

Did you bother reading the rest of the thread, or pay any mind to the absurd amount of emails he was sending CMS?

There's a right way and a wrong way of getting issues resolved, but emailing the same person 4 to 5 times daily for days on end and then lodging these grievances an open forum prior to giving an individual a chance to reply isn't kosher -- it's neurotic and painfully disrespectful. Everyone here knows CMS is a good guy and always, always stands behinds his products, but slamming 10+ emails down his throat over the same matter isn't necessary.

The point I made earlier, which was very clearly outlined, is that every source/company/whatever should be given time to respond prior to being slandered openly. If you go back through the thread, I think you'll find that I made these points clear.

BC

Administrator
Actually it was 3 emails in one day and then a 10 day gap in between the final email I sent so please don’t over exaggerate saying I did it 4 to 5 times daily.
6 emails in a span of 2 days based on the screenshot you posted -- https://ibb.co/J72zPRP

Don't worry, you made your point very clear. You got back your $26 purchase and spent hours of your life ensuring that you got what you rightfully deserved. Great work!

Thread starter #43

ambush

Registered
I said for some reason in my inbox it shows duplicates of my sent items . It does that with every single email I give out.

So he’s only received 3 not 6. I don’t know why it shows doubles.

6 emails in a span of 2 days based on the screenshot you posted -- https://ibb.co/J72zPRP

Don't worry, you made your point very clear. You got back your $26 purchase and spent hours of your life ensuring that you got what you rightfully deserved. Great work!

Thread starter #44

ambush

Registered
And this thread main purpose wasn’t just for a bad batch of melanotan. I made it very clear I was upset on how long it took to deal with.

I never bad mouth him before and have been a customer for many years with zero complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.