What's new

Positive experience with Pareto

FitAFfor50ish

Rookie
If you've read my intro, you know I'm new to gear. As such, no rep (not fishing), so I ordered from the Pareto website.
I picked up two vials of Test C and some Cardarine (for the endurance benefits vs cutting.)

The jury is still out on the Cardarine (perhaps I don't fully understand the compound), but the Test C...brah!

The first vial lasted me a couple of months. I went from 203 lbs to 215 (6'2)..all in back-ne!! I kidd...I'm a kidder. But yeah....holy back acne. 🤣

Potent stuff to be sure. The plan, being new to the game, is to try Syn Pharma next, to see what all the hubbub is about (specifically their Anavar, which I've read on here is the benchmark.

I know....a Test C review. Stop the presses!! 🤣 Hopefully this at least helps out the next new guy.20210914_124403.jpg

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
So did you get blood work to check your hormone levels? To see if maybe your E2 levels were causing your bacne breakout? Or to see what levels your Test dose was giving you? What was your protocol?

FitAFfor50ish

Rookie
So did you get blood work to check your hormone levels? To see if maybe your E2 levels were causing your bacne breakout? Or to see what levels your Test dose was giving you? What was your protocol?
I had starting bw....T was low (as suspected.)

Next bw is end Sept. But thank you for this.

Top Bottom