What's new

Post TRT - when will blood values return to pre TRT levels after stopping

J3TBlack999

Banned
Yeah it's been quite a ride...I went for blood work in December...chest pain issues have subsided immensely with the addition of Pantaloc...skin issues are still sticking around...my doc referred me to a dermatologist so hopefully I'll get some answers there...It definitely had to be a reaction to something in the test-e compound so hopefully the longer I stay away from it (test-e) it'll get better.
When my blood work came back my test read extremely high (53nmol/l) the norm is under 30nmol/l. This was intriguing because I had been off testosterone for nearly two months before getting by blood work done. So i have no idea why it came back so high. I was taking an over the counter test booster product (I know, I know...bogus) and regular multi-vitamins but that's it. He didn't really address why it would be so high and didn't inquire if i was experiencing any accompanying high test symptoms. For some reason he only did a total testosterone check. Not a full hormone panel, so that was a bit frustrating. I definitely don't feel like I have higher than normal testosterone as my libido is still in the basement, and my workouts are "meh". So I really don't know what's up with regards to that. I asked for a thyroid check but he didn't order it. He discussed putting me on trt (prior to the bloodwork) and was going to go with androgel or something similar. But when my levels came back through the roof he shelved that idea. So now I'm stuck in this hormonal purgatory...I'll give it a few more months...see what happens then ask for more bloods...go from there...wouldn't mind trying the androgel. It was never my intent to "blast". I just wanted to top up what I felt were low normal test values. I loved the energy, the libido, the clarity etc...Would buy the androgel myself (self prescribe) but haven't seen it offered on any of the vendors sites that I usually frequent
Great to hear from you man. I’m pretty sure androgel is stupidly expensive that may be why it’s not widely available from ugl’s it’s also probably tough to manufacture in a ugl. So was the chest pain stomach related ?

J3TBlack999

Banned
okay, so I re-read your posts. I assumed you were 80mg/week injecting half that twice per week. This plot shows a made up 8 week cycle, but plotted for 12 weeks. You can see the decline in the last 4 weeks (assuming Test E or C). Maybe, just maybe, there was something left in your system that was there to show up, but if your last injection was Nov 6th, I would think it's mostly clear by Dec 22nd. Maybe you recovered your natural production really quickly or something, I don't know.

View attachment 19322
which program or website is this ?

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
which program or website is this ?

It used to be called SteroidCalc, and there was also an app (Android only I think). The old site is no longer there and a good Samaritan managed to re-host the code at the link above.

J3TBlack999

Banned

It used to be called SteroidCalc, and there was also an app (Android only I think). The old site is no longer there and a good Samaritan managed to re-host the code at the link above.
Super, that’s a great tool thanks.

CanadaJim

Heavyweight
I've been researching carrier oils that different labs use in their compounds. I contacted Pareto and they were very quick to respond. They use grape seed oil as a carrier oil in both Test-e and Test-c. From my googling this is a much better carrier as it is less viscous and draws a less inflammatory response. Cotton seed, which Teragon uses (and which I had been using) is also widely used but not as user friendly as grape seed. Obviously not everyone would have the skin reaction that I had but it will be interesting to see if the isssue subsides when trying Pareto. I’ll let you know in case anyone else has experienced the same issues I have.

J3TBlack999

Banned
I've been researching carrier oils that different labs use in their compounds. I contacted Pareto and they were very quick to respond. They use grape seed oil as a carrier oil in both Test-e and Test-c. From my googling this is a much better carrier as it is less viscous and draws a less inflammatory response. Cotton seed, which Teragon uses (and which I had been using) is also widely used but not as user friendly as grape seed. Obviously not everyone would have the skin reaction that I had but it will be interesting to see if the isssue subsides when trying Pareto. I’ll let you know in case anyone else has experienced the same issues I have.
Right on bro I hope there are healthy days ahead of you man. I can vouch for Pareto it’s quality gear.

J3TBlack999

Banned
Sorry Jim I thought you were someone else it’s been a long day

CanadaJim

Heavyweight
I'm getting the itchy skin hives symptoms. I've never been alergic to anything in my life. I'm 3 weeks in sustanon 250 made by eclipse. And I'm getting itchy hives like skin reactions all over my body.

If I itch my back or anywhere I get long red lines that are very noticeable and last about 30 mins.
I started taking 24hour allergy medicine daily to keep symptoms down.

I'm only taking low 250mg dose of Eclipse sustanon a week.
YES - sub-q has a slower release rate than IM. I think that's DEFINITELY a factor. Steroidplotter doesn't account for sub-q that I know of, you'd need to dig around for info on that, and there might not be much.

EDIT: slower release AND less spiky, which is why sub-q has become popular for people on trt that want to pin less frequently and/or want rock-solid levels.
Hey, I know this an older thread but thought I'd add some info....I was/am having the same thing. Started after I took test-E. Doc thinks it may have been a reaction to the carrier oil or whatever was in the compound. Sent me to a dermatologist. She said the same thing. Prescribed a medication called Rupall. It is basically an antihistamine but supposedly stronger that the over the counter ones. She told me that dermatographia is your body's reaction to an "intruder" causing a histamine reaction. She said it could last weeks, months, years. The medication seems to have decreased the intensity but it still occurs when I scratch or whatever. Not painful or itchy, just frustrating and embarrassing. If I happen to scratch an itch on my forearm, it looks like I'm a self harmer for about 30 minutes.

CanadaJim

Heavyweight
Try a different lab or pharma and see if you notice a difference
Switched to Pareto Cyp....I know everyone probably responds differently and I'm in no way bashing Teragon...but the difference for me is night and day...very minor sides...absolutely no skin issues what so ever...could be the different carrier oils...I dunno, but way better overall experience

Top Bottom