What's new

Post your fav body part (not your dicks you savages lol)

bAit

Rookie
Starting to lean out, forearm this morning, no pump. Weight ~230, been completely off aas for almost 5 months. Wanting to get back on some tren lol but I'll wait until spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bAit

Rookie
Forearms are my favourite because its what everyone sees first when I give them a hand shake or wear a t-shirt, and I always love the "holly shit" or "what the fuck" compliments

I don't even train them, I think they just grew from using barbells since I was a teen and genetics.

Nimbus_cl0ud

Middleweight
definitely delts for me, I enjoy working them and mine are really round and wide, I also get the most comments on them from random strangers lol. A close 2nd would be legs, I'm genetically blessed with good legs :D

kullwarrior

Rookie
Calves...pure genetics
I find it annoying as jeans always get stuck there. six months off strength training calves and I can still do the same amount of weight and reps

Lex

Middleweight
probably my lats and traps, with a pump they look gooood.

gonna need your arm workout routines @SonOfOdin and @maxmuscle1 those are seriously impressive and I seem to have such difficulty right now getting bigger arms as well as chest

maxmuscle1

Middleweight
probably my lats and traps, with a pump they look gooood.

gonna need your arm workout routines @SonOfOdin and @maxmuscle1 those are seriously impressive and I seem to have such difficulty right now getting bigger arms as well as chest
Yes sir. Definitely involves going back to basics each year. Depending on someone’s past/current injuries; I find doing my big lifts increase the size of all my muscles. I do alot of tricep work to
Hit all three parts. Standing Olympic barbell curls/preacher are two bicep exercises I do not skip. Close-grip and narrow grip bench are very different and I use those types of small changes.
Weighted dips are another: I do a inward grip that most never do(it takes a while to get used to it. It just feels odd and painful at first). Anytime Lex

Max💪💪