What's new

Post your fav body part (not your dicks you savages lol)

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
probably my lats and traps, with a pump they look gooood.

gonna need your arm workout routines @SonOfOdin and @maxmuscle1 those are seriously impressive and I seem to have such difficulty right now getting bigger arms as well as chest
I lift heavy singular reps, deadlifts, atlas stone and just started into car lifts! My buddy let me use his car rack. It’s probably the most satisfying lift I’ve ever done.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Lex

Super Heavyweight
I lift heavy singular reps, deadlifts, atlas stone and just started into car lifts! My buddy let me use his car rack. It’s probably the most satisfying lift I’ve ever done.

Regards
SonOfOdin
aha maybe this is my issue, you and max seem to both lift heavy, I currently pick weight that gets me to around 15 reps. going to try lifting heavy this week 5-8 reps and see how it goes. & my car is about 2500lb you can be mobile hoist if my jack breaks lol.

Goldenrod

VET
probably my lats and traps, with a pump they look gooood.

gonna need your arm workout routines @SonOfOdin and @maxmuscle1 those are seriously impressive and I seem to have such difficulty right now getting bigger arms as well as chest
Hi @Lex, a lot of the growth you see on specific people is genetics. Some guys never train calves and have massive calves. I know a few guys who never train arms and have huge arms. Try close grip reverse chins for biceps and dips/
View attachment 16050
Arms - 5 foot 2 and 179 there - on the road to 205
Big pipes @CurtisP - looking good. 5'2 and 180 lbs is nothing to sneeze at, thats heavy for that height and your not carrying fat!

Last edited:

Goldenrod

VET
aha maybe this is my issue, you and max seem to both lift heavy, I currently pick weight that gets me to around 15 reps. going to try lifting heavy this week 5-8 reps and see how it goes. & my car is about 2500lb you can be mobile hoist if my jack breaks lol.
@Lex - if I get a chance I will PM you today.

CurtisP

VET
Hi @Lex, a lot of the growth you see on specific people is genetics. Some guys never train calves and have massive calves. I know a few guys who never train arms and have huge arms. Try close grip reverse chins for biceps and dips/

Big pipes @CurtisP - looking good. 5'2 and 180 lbs is nothing to sneeze at, thats heavy for that weight and your not carrying fat!

Thanks GR - arms are always the easiest to grow same with shoulders for me

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
Your arms are big and vascular - looking good @JMan. Nice triceps man - whatever your doing keep it up.
Thanks man appreciate it

And @Lex it depends what works for you for putting on size I'm a believer in 10-12 reps of good contractions with squeezing at the top of every exercise. For me I grow off moderate weight with very good form and contractions. I have friends that lift heavy but they don't isolate the muscle and I've made more gains due to stressing the muscles by slow and steady weights.

Goldenrod

VET
Thanks man appreciate it

And @Lex it depends what works for you for putting on size I'm a believer in 10-12 reps of good contractions with squeezing at the top of every exercise. For me I grow off moderate weight with very good form and contractions. I have friends that lift heavy but they don't isolate the muscle and I've made more gains due to stressing the muscles by slow and steady weights.
Couldn't agree more, progressive overload which can be moderate weight and more reps concentrating on the squeeze and connection to the brain. Hell of a lot easier on the joints and injury prevention too.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
My personal best body part is shoulders I think. On others, lately my favourite body part is quads though. I'm going to try and hit legs at least twice a week to work more on them...

Goldenrod

VET

Big pipes @CurtisP - looking good. 5'2 and 180 lbs is nothing to sneeze at, thats heavy for that height and your not carrying fat!
@Lex - not sure what happened, the rest of my message cut off lol. Only half showed up, sorry. I was going to say biceps - close grip reverse chins and straight bar curls or dumbbell standard or hammer curls work best for me. For triceps - skull crushers and dips with weight. Doing a chest workout and even shoulder presses uses a lot of triceps so I don't find any need to do more than 1 or two exercises if I go to failure.
Might not seem like a major exercise but I also like one arm floor presses with dumbbells for triceps and it hits the upper chest too. Its hard getting the weight right if you want to go heavy as its awkward on the floor so I usually rep our with a lighter weight.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
My triceps have always been the easiest to grow/maintain, but shoulders with a good gym session leave some noticeable striations and would have to be my top choice look wise, at least when pumped.

Top Bottom