What's new

Primatropin Review

OK pal np . I didn't realize that it's better to start a new thread from a topic that was previously discussed . Isn't that the definition of an oxy- moron ? Obviously I'm new here and I'm only here truly to grab info I need on products I use . This is reminding me of some weird cult AA or NA meeting
Just do your searching first, if you don't find what you're looking for then ask. I'm sure it's fine if you have a question you couldn't find the answer to to ask in the thread, just don't resurect a dead thread with an opinion or needless comment.
This is the only forum I am member of so I can't speak to how others run but it's quite annoying opening your feed, commenting on a post only to find out it's been a long time dead.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Is everyone here paranoid AF or something or are you just gutless and Puff your bird chest up by swearing and disrespecting someone that can leave a comment on any thread from whenever year he fucking wants information from you silly soft punk . You act like this is some dark web discussion room and we can't say too much or the rcmp will shut us down. Then there the rest of the gut less goofs that went screaming like girls to back up 1 dumb neo nazi French man !
You’re a beta male.
OK pal np . I didn't realize that it's better to start a new thread from a topic that was previously discussed . Isn't that the definition of an oxy- moron ? Obviously I'm new here and I'm only here truly to grab info I need on products I use . This is reminding me of some weird cult AA or NA meeting .
no it’s because you’re beta and can’t control your emotions. You take such offence to the smallest things. Work on that first and you’ll realize in time you are the problem and then maybe in time with some maturity thrown in you’ll be ok on forums and in life in general.

Drip_just

Rookie
You’re a beta male.

no it’s because you’re beta and can’t control your emotions. You take such offence to the smallest things. Work on that first and you’ll realize in time you are the problem and then maybe in time with some maturity thrown in you’ll be ok on forums and in life in general.
WTF does your piss head statement even have to do with what this whole tid for tat spat started over ? I made one comment about some sociopath that blew a gasket on some kid that was only asking about new reviews on Syn pharma products ! I came across that thread bc I was specifically looking for info on Syn bc I've been using that brand . And the best a cement head like you has got is , "Your a beta male" . Are you stupid or are you just dumb ?

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
WTF does your piss head statement even have to do with what this whole tid for tat spat started over ? I made one comment about some sociopath that blew a gasket on some kid that was only asking about new reviews on Syn pharma products ! I came across that thread bc I was specifically looking for info on Syn bc I've been using that brand . And the best a cement head like you has got is , "Your a beta male" . Are you stupid or are you just dumb ?
Exactly how a beta who can’t control his emotions would comment. Thank you for reinforcing my point

Drip_just

Rookie
You’re a beta male.

And buddy please stop re reciting whatever opinion you think you know about me that your very own therapist or ex gf already said about you .

Drip_just

Rookie
You’re a HUGE beta, you just can’t accept the truth so you keep commenting.
Buddy I'm a warrior that never backs down . We can do this all day . I guarantee I got better material to demoralize you into a closet waving a flag for mercy .

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Buddy I'm a warrior that never backs down . We can do this all day . I guarantee I got better material to demoralize you into a closet waving a flag for mercy .
beta cuck
Buddy I'm a warrior that never backs down . We can do this all day . I guarantee I got better material to demoralize you into a closet waving a flag for m

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
@Drip_just your pussy attitude is even funnier after we see your avatar. Chill out and go on with your day.

Erased

Banned
You’re a HUGE beta, you just can’t accept the truth so you keep commenting.
The first stage of acceptance is denial

1-800-734-6747 is the hotline for beta cucks anonymous @Drip_just

Hi my name is Affliction69, my biggest Affliction is the fact that I'm usually the one on top

Does this not imply that you bottom? Well… thats embarrassing lol

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Hi my name is Affliction69, my biggest Affliction is the fact that I'm usually the one on top getting rimmed and pegged by Trans partner .
So if you’re not a beta why not prove it? All I see is you continue to prove that you’re beta. Tell us all about how great you are? Tell us how you control your little boy emotions so well?

Drip_just

Rookie
So if you’re not a beta why not prove it? All I see is you continue to prove that you’re beta. Tell us all about how great you are? Tell us how you control your little boy emotions so well?
Bro it's time to move past past the B's in this spelling b name calling war .

edarrin

Super Heavyweight
Bro it's time to move past past the B's in this spelling b name calling war .
Don't respond to this kid. I bet 98% of his posts are related to trying to belittle someone on the internet where he thinks he is safe from real retalition. He is super niave and don't waste your time. He had an identical conversation with me once about some trivial thing. It was like deja vu. I bet if you wasted your time checking his posts there would be all the same. Takes 250mg test and can't control himself. Oh and don't bother I'm not even going to look back at this .

Top Bottom