What's new

Primo at 200mg/ml??

TRTDiesel

Heavyweight
Anyone using Primo at 200mg/ml? Thinking about a Primo cycle not just the cruse addition and I’d sure like to half the oil. I know you can hit the concentration with EO but do most UGL’s just do 100 because of the cost of EO?

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Anyone using Primo at 200mg/ml? Thinking about a Primo cycle not just the cruse addition and I’d sure like to half the oil. I know you can hit the concentration with EO but do most UGL’s just do 100 because of the cost of EO?
Never ran it at 200mg/ML, but spent around 5-6 years on the forum now seems PIP is the common answer to the question you seek.

Upjohn

VET
There's some threads somewhere on this. I checked into it in the spring I think.

But likes been said , the pain factor goes up when u get to the 200mg/ml primo brands.

Seems like if you're fine with shots normally, the 150mg/ml brand isn't too bad all things considered. Fyi I've only tried Syn Primo since the ice ages so just bro rumour over here ;)
Edit: I don't mind even test prop shots so I'd luv to try out the 200mg/ml for shits n giggles.

Would love to run 1000mg primo summer cycle without the scar tissue !!

TRTDiesel

Heavyweight
Same here I don’t get PIP from anything. Must be kinda short on nerves. Even test suspension don’t feel it at all.
I guess I could quiz my syn rep if they can do a 200mg batch or just how big that batch would be 😂

Kanon

VET
Same here I don’t get PIP from anything. Must be kinda short on nerves. Even test suspension don’t feel it at all.
I guess I could quiz my syn rep if they can do a 200mg batch or just how big that batch would be 😂
There are some good labs that offer 200mg/ml primo. But I’d personally be afraid of the pip. 150mg/ml kills me. Lol. So I wish you luck.
Syn’s 100mg is smooth. No pip at all.

DeviousD

Middleweight
Yup, everyone is different. I've done 100mg/ml, 150mg/ml, & 200mg/ml Primo and never had any PIP at all. EO doesn't seem to bother me but any bit of guaiacol is a very hard no, doesn't agree with me at all.

Goldenrod

VET
I either used INNO's 150 mg/ml or Syn's 100 mg/ml. I must be lucky with this compound as I don't feel it ever. Its just like test to me.
As @Kanon said some people find the higher mg/ml a killer. Call him a pussy as someone here did before but a friend on the forum couldn't take Inno's 150mg/ml so he sent all the bottles to me for nothing and I don't even feel it.

There are some guys who use the 100 mg/ml but do daily sub c shots without any issues. Steady levels and no pain at all.

If I was going to run a higher dose Primo run, I would use the 100 mg/ml daily and back load a slin pin.

Kanon

VET
I either used INNO's 150 mg/ml or Syn's 100 mg/ml. I must be lucky with this compound as I don't feel it ever. Its just like test to me.
As @Kanon said some people find the higher mg/ml a killer. Call him a pussy as someone here did before but a friend on the forum couldn't take Inno's 150mg/ml so he sent all the bottles to me for nothing and I don't even feel it.

There are some guys who use the 100 mg/ml but do daily sub c shots without any issues. Steady levels and no pain at all.

If I was going to run a higher dose Primo run, I would use the 100 mg/ml daily and back load a slin pin.
What? Someone called me a pussy? Lol 🤔

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
There are some good labs that offer 200mg/ml primo. But I’d personally be afraid of the pip. 150mg/ml kills me. Lol. So I wish you luck.
Syn’s 100mg is smooth. No pip at all.
I know what I'll be asking for Christmas.

BC

Administrator
There's no possibility of making a legitimate methenolone enanthate above 150mg/mL. 150mg/mL is the absolute threshold and even that gets difficult if you're trying to keep post-injection pain/soreness to a minimum. This is primarily why most of the longstanding brands just stick to good ol' 100mg/mL.

Any brand claiming to make a smooth and/or painless Primobolan at 200mg/mL is full of shit. Sure, you could suspend it there in theory, but it would be as comfortable as getting a kick to the quad from Bas Rutten.

Goldenrod

VET
There's no possibility of making a legitimate methenolone enanthate above 150mg/mL. 150mg/mL is the absolute threshold and even that gets difficult if you're trying to keep post-injection pain/soreness to a minimum. This is primarily why most of the longstanding brands just stick to good ol' 100mg/mL.

Any brand claiming to make a smooth and/or painless Primobolan at 200mg/mL is full of shit. Sure, you could suspend it there in theory, but it would be as comfortable as getting a kick to the quad from Bas Rutten.
Deja vu? Haven't you told the members this a few times? Thanks all the same.
If you don't know who Bas Rutten is, look up his Japanese fighting days before the UFC and his injury and you will get the analogy.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator

As some of you know I spent a long time of the US forums before finding the Canadian ones.

While on those forums I came across a thread talking about making a relatively painless 200mg/ml primo prep in castor oil. After watching it for a while I decided to give it a go.

I’m guessing the threads are still out there on it. I can’t even remember the forum it was on now though.

So I got this made up and pinned it.

I can’t say it was the most god awful pins I've ever had. But it sure kicked like a mule..... maybe even Bas Rutten lol! I didn't finish it and wound up giving it away or trading it.

Bottom line. All primo bites at least a little even the HG I used. 200mg can be done but is definitely not a good time and at best.... extremely counterproductive.

And even with the increased use of more powerful solvents etc. I don’t expect this changes. The problem certainly wasn’t bringing it into solution or making it hold. It did that just fine. It was day one or two after and hinges more on the arrangement of the actual hormone more than anything I suspect.