What's new

Primoteston Depot

matt890ca

VET
I’m down in Panama and didn’t bring my TRT so I thought I’d see what’s legal without a script here. All I could find at this pharmacia was some testosterone. Good to know for anyone taking a trip down here.

Bayer Primoteston Depot 250mg/ml

9198E41A-5729-4AF7-B5F7-6974020D751E.jpeg9078355C-3EFD-4AF2-988D-14FC3D0BC64D.jpeg

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
Super cool find @matt890ca 👌

Funny enough ive done Bayer Primoteston out of Europe before (great stuff but never been too ) but never the Central American version (which ive traveled around in)

Awesome👍

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
***Test Enth*** but yes you’re right. Much different than Canda.
oops - went by the pic of the Bayer Primoteston and assumed primo. Should learn to slow down and read more thoroughly.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
nice find @matt890ca ! enjoy yourself down there....I'm off to Costa Rica in just over 2 weeks, maybe I'll have to bring down a couple of extra, empty pins in case I stumble upon some latin America gold like you got there lol.

matt890ca

VET
nice find @matt890ca ! enjoy yourself down there....I'm off to Costa Rica in just over 2 weeks, maybe I'll have to bring down a couple of extra, empty pins in case I stumble upon some latin America gold like you got there lol.
I could only get 1.5” pins at that pharmacia, the one across the plaza had all the other sizes you could need (I got some 5/8” as I do all my shots SQ). If you’re near a larger pharmacy you could even just buy your pins down this way. No questions asked.

Being the person I am I still wanted to make sure this was legitimate so I asked the pharmacist through the google translate app if I needed a prescription like I do in Canada. She was surprised it was a prescription in Canada and say there is no reason to waste the doctors time for something like this. I would imagine Costa Rica will have the same laws as everything else they do is nearly the same.