What's new

PRL-8-53 and Sunifiram

Thread starter #1

Bigtuna84

Registered
Seeing a few posts regarding Nootropics as of late. Had these lying around the house so I thought I would take another run with this combination. The last time I used these two together I had great results in terms of my general mood and productiveness during the day. My focus was heightened and my thoughts always seemed more clear allowing me to accomplish a lot more at work and at home. In the gym, it was much easier to locate and maintain that mind muscle connection despite lagging injuries and long work hours. At home I found myself communicating better with my wife and my kids and all their weekly commitments which tend to slip my mind time to time . I really like Nootropics Ive regularly used them off and on for years. That being said, these drugs are in a class of their own and they aren’t used on a widespread scale by everyone. As they do improve brain cognition/alertness we still do not know the long term effects. That’s why like everything we use with caution. Too much of a good thing is never good. I’ll incorporate choline and l-Theanine first thing in the am as I always do while using Nootropics to combat some of small but noticeable side effects. I’ll start the PRL-8-53 at 10mgs and go as high as 20mgs ED. I’ll maintain Sunifiram at 10mgs ED

Attachments

zenmonky

Registered
stimulants increasing mood, productiveness and focus? go figure? jk. have you tried prl separately to see if it does anything? when doing such experiments i always ask myself, how much better is this than good sleep and coffee? usually not much.
the best smart drug ive ever done thats not a stim is inhaled insulin.