What's new

Probiotics and Cholesterol

Goldenrod

Rookie

A wiser man than I told me a long time ago everything starts with digestion. I started HMF probiotics and alternate with Wobenzym (digestive enzymes). My digestion has never been better albeit that may be due to the addition of BPC157 for injuries.

Another reason to consider a probiotic. Don’t take while on antibiotics, at least I don’t think you should, but right after you finish your antibiotic. There is a theory out there you can take probiotics/beneficial bacteria hours away from your antibiotic but I disagree if on a one to two week course.

PacMan

Vet
Totally agree here. Many people forget about digestion, it is vital in this sport.

A good GDA, Probotic, Digestive Enzyme is always good to use.

I personally do not use Digestive Enzymes, but do throw in Apple Cider Vinegar 2x / day...

- PacMan

Goldenrod

Rookie
ACV is a staple in our house too - each morning with a glass of water and each night with my 3rd meal.
I like the taste - some don’t.

Double D

Vet
Totally agree here. Many people forget about digestion, it is vital in this sport.

A good GDA, Probotic, Digestive Enzyme is always good to use.

I personally do not use Digestive Enzymes, but do throw in Apple Cider Vinegar 2x / day...

- PacMan
GDA??

i'm starting to focus more and more on my digestion since getting diagnosed with UC.

PacMan

Vet
Glucose Disposal Agents, I have been using them for years now. Great when having carb meals, helps in digestion. I use True Nutrition GDA...

- PacMan