What's new

Progress Pic-3 months in

TRUCK

Heavyweight
One of my fellow monsters asked me for a progress pic, so I figured since I’ve been here for a couple of months I am somewhat obligated to update you guys on my progress. I still have a long ways to go, I am nowhere near where I want to be but I am making progress slowly but surely.
First and foremost I want to say, before I found CJM I had an infection in my ass cheek..was 500 bucks in the hole from dealing with shady websites, and just depressed overall. I had not worked out in 10 years & had little or no knowledge about diet & training (even though I thought I did). Trusted CJM members have helped me keep my ego in check & allowed me to grow and prosper. This platform has broken me down & built me back up. I believe the mind is Just like a muscle, & has to be broken down before it can grow to its potential. With the monsters help, for the first time in ten years I have confidence in myself and my quality of life has improved significantly.

Some Quick info:

Lab: Syn Pharma: as you all know it’s the best ugl on the planet, they’ve Been a pleasure to deal with (from quality to customer service) especially after dealing with so many of the other slimey unreliable labs.

I was running 500mg of SYN test e (250) for 12 weeks. No other compounds. Stayed away from all sugar and junk food, & ate as much chicken, beef & eggs as possible. No big secrets here, next cycle when I run NPP, I won’t be lobster fishing & will be putting much more work into meal prep.

Last edited:

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Great progress 👌 What weight are you at now? Look much slimmer. Nice arms and back.

TRUCK

Heavyweight
Great progress 👌 What weight are you at now? Look much slimmer. Nice arms and back.
I’m 5’8, 170. I no idea how hard it was gunna be to burn the fat off my chest and stomach..10 years of being lazy & not taking care of yourself will do that though. You have a good eye, most of my relatives think I put on weight, but I actually am down a bit just more defined with leaner mass. Thanks for the compliments Lex, and the rest of you as well..the kind words make me wanna keep on truckin..

Last edited:

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
I just have to add it makes me laugh how a guy made a whole thread to say that everyone here just cuts eachother down and then you have a member getting well deserved praise from the board for getting shit done.

But anyways sorry to thread jack bro!

Veteran

Seasoned VET
Nice work TRUCK !

Your results are obvious you're putting the work in. Please take rhynoplanet's advice, it's critical for continued success.

TRUCK

Heavyweight
Nice work TRUCK !

Your results are obvious you're putting the work in. Please take rhynoplanet's advice, it's critical for continued success.
Thanks a million man, means a lot coming from the more experienced guys. I definitely take the veteran monsters advice very seriously, & will continue to work hard on & off cycle.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I was worried that if I ever posted pictures I would look out of place due to my large single ab. You've allayed my concerns.

Looking good man. I have bicep envy.

juicey8826

Super Heavyweight
One of my fellow monsters asked me for a progress pic, so I figured since I’ve been here for a couple of months I am somewhat obligated to update you guys on my progress. I still have a long ways to go, I am nowhere near where I want to be but I am making progress slowly but surely.
First and foremost I want to say, before I found CJM I had an infection in my ass cheek..was 500 bucks in the hole from dealing with shady websites, and just depressed overall. I had not worked out in 10 years & had little or no knowledge about diet & training (even though I thought I did). Trusted CJM members have helped me keep my ego in check & allowed me to grow and prosper. This platform has broken me down & built me back up. I believe the mind is Just like a muscle, & has to be broken down before it can grow to its potential. With the monsters help, for the first time in ten years I have confidence in myself and my quality of life has improved significantly.

Some Quick info:

Lab: Syn Pharma: as you all know it’s the best ugl on the planet, they’ve Been a pleasure to deal with (from quality to customer service) especially after dealing with so many of the other slimey unreliable labs.

I was running 500mg of SYN test e (250) for 12 weeks. No other compounds. Stayed away from all sugar and junk food, & ate as much chicken, beef & eggs as possible. No big secrets here, next cycle when I run NPP, I won’t be lobster fishing & will be putting much more work into meal prep.

big difference congratulations and keep it up!

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
This is another great progress report from a CJM member, good stuff bro, just remember the number one key thing is, its a marathon not a sprint.

TRUCK

Heavyweight
This is another great progress report from a CJM member, good stuff bro, just remember the number one key thing is, its a marathon not a sprint.
Thanks for the words of wisdom brother, definitely will be taking my time & not rushing things.

Top Bottom