What's new

Progress Pic-3 months in

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
One of my fellow monsters asked me for a progress pic, so I figured since I’ve been here for a couple of months I am somewhat obligated to update you guys on my progress. I still have a long ways to go, I am nowhere near where I want to be but I am making progress slowly but surely.
First and foremost I want to say, before I found CJM I had an infection in my ass cheek..was 500 bucks in the hole from dealing with shady websites, and just depressed overall. I had not worked out in 10 years & had little or no knowledge about diet & training (even though I thought I did). Trusted CJM members have helped me keep my ego in check & allowed me to grow and prosper. This platform has broken me down & built me back up. I believe the mind is Just like a muscle, & has to be broken down before it can grow to its potential. With the monsters help, for the first time in ten years I have confidence in myself and my quality of life has improved significantly.

Some Quick info:

Lab: Syn Pharma: as you all know it’s the best ugl on the planet, they’ve Been a pleasure to deal with (from quality to customer service) especially after dealing with so many of the other slimey unreliable labs.

I was running 500mg of SYN test e (250) for 12 weeks. No other compounds. Stayed away from all sugar and junk food, & ate as much chicken, beef & eggs as possible. No big secrets here, next cycle when I run NPP, I won’t be lobster fishing & will be putting much more work into meal prep.
That is great! You lost a ton of body fat 🥂! Sugar I have a love affair with, but not that high fructose corn syrup. Chicken, turkey, Game, Beef, Eggs!! Yessss💪💪💪🙏

Max💪
#transformer

TRUCK

Heavyweight
That is great! You lost a ton of body fat 🥂! Sugar I have a love affair with, but not that high fructose corn syrup. Chicken, turkey, Game, Beef, Eggs!! Yessss💪💪💪🙏

Max💪
#transformer
fuckin jacked max! haha Thanks, means a lot coming from a swole monster like you..I’m not gunna lie the PCT is killing me, training is so much more fun when your on cycle, but nonetheless I’m still putting in the work. I figured you’d Have a proper appetite! Loving your new home gym by the way..you got some heavy duty gear on the go.

TRUCK

Heavyweight
Looking at it. It definitely looks like you put a bit of arm size on man. Overall I'd say a successful cut
Thanks, I have been following your log, your strength & gains are coming along great as well.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
fuckin jacked max! haha Thanks, means a lot coming from a swole monster like you..I’m not gunna lie the PCT is killing me, training is so much more fun when your on cycle, but nonetheless I’m still putting in the work. I figured you’d Have a proper appetite! Loving your new home gym by the way..you got some heavy duty gear on the go.
After doing PCT, all will be well. I have actually cried during a commercial during pct, 😂! Felt like my girl during “that time”. Keep it up and drive forward and upward.👏🙏

Max

Top Bottom