What's new

Project Blowfish. Drugs, guns, and gear

Viking blood111

Super Heavyweight
I have this gun, you will love it
What accessories do you have? I'm looking at red dot sights, but there's 3 kinds! Got a couple cheap ones on Amazon to order, ,not going the scope route, got one on my hunting rifle.

panteralabs

Heavyweight
Good for home protection I would think, 22lr will do some damage, It's funny, my buddy has a AR-15 22lr, it's now illegal, I'm really hoping they don't come after these as well FFS! Both are semi auto, not much difference besides name ?
Had the exact AR-15 22 and also the AK-47 version. Received a notice from the government several years ago that I had to give them up. Called the cops and they came and picked them up. I had those rifles for over 20 years and suddenly it's illegal. That's what you get for being an honest citizen and registering. Lesson learned. Never again.

w8lift

Middleweight
What accessories do you have? I'm looking at red dot sights, but there's 3 kinds! Got a couple cheap ones on Amazon to order, ,not going the scope route, got one on my hunting rifle.
Leupold VX-Freedom Rimfire for now, looking at red dot sights myself

OM101

Super Heavyweight
Mine as well jump in here. This will be my next rifle. Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70

Attachments

• marlin-1895-sbl-45-70-gov-t.png
    marlin-1895-sbl-45-70-gov-t.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 5

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Mine as well jump in here. This will be my next rifle. Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70

They are awesome guns , great in the thick timber , was my go to when we could still hunt grizzly’s.

I’d start hand loading if you don’t already when ya pick that fucker up haha.

Beristere

Rookie
Yes, I know that guns are always a characteristic of terrorism and gangsters about why regular people can't enjoy having them. In my neighborhood, everyone has at least a gun at home, even though we live in a peaceful region and all neighbors are friends with each other. People buy guns just in case they will need to guard their house against something unpredictable. Also, there are hunters. They also have guns and use them as a hobby. They are doing what we people have been doing for thousands of years, trying to get fun and get some food.

Last edited:

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
The drums are legal for .22lr?
For all of them no max capacity, except the ruger 10/22. Arbitrary decision from rcmp, max 10 rounds. Ruger made a handgun that used the same rotary magazines hence the fuckery. But you can use a pistol mag (10rounds) in another rifle legally (that is limited to 5 rounds).

Top Bottom