What's new

Prolactin issues

Thread starter #1

Tubby

Registered
So I'm 6 weeks into my winter bulk. Yesterday I noticed my nipples were a bit puffy and itchy. Without getting into too much gross detail I squeezed them and a tiny bit of clear fluid came out. Obviously my prolactin got out of control. I'm going in for blood work this week to see excactly whats up. My cycle is as follows

250mg test e eod
110ishmg npp eod
300mg eq eod

.5mg caber every monday and friday
1mg arimidex eod.

With this said I'm looking for some insight on what I should change to fix this issue, and how long it will take to clear up. I'm planning on bumping up caber but have yet to decide how much and maybe even upping the arimidex temporarily. All the gear is newport and the caber is pharm grade that I got from a site that cjm endorses. Thanks for the help everyone.

PHATKID77

Registered
I was or will start a thread. But I have started 0.5mg twice a week of pharm caber. And haven't noticed NO sexual fun... Fack my life.
Gunna bump up and take 1.5 tab week. See if that does shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S2KG

Registered
Edit* Sorry guys... this was a terrible post... I was at work on my cell and did not word it properly. What I should have said was (Have you thought about trying Prami?)
I have no first hand experience taking either... From what I've read when looking into things is that Prami can help you sleep at night, it can assist in elevated GH levels, it is the strongest / best choice to combat prolactin. I was never aware of any harsh side effects. I'm absolutely NOT an expert when it comes to this and I really should have phrased my response better. I should only jump in and comment on things I have first hand experience with, or a high level of knowledge with. This was 100% one of my Duchier moments and I want to sincerely apologies.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

Tubby

Registered
What makes you say that sk2g? I'd rather not deal with the harsh prami sides and I've heard a lot of dudes using caber for prolactin issues

Juice87

Registered
Pretty hefty cycle OP. Have you experienced NPP before ? Or used caber before ?

Your protocol for AI and DA seem fine to me. But since the sides at only week 6

You can increase Caber to 0.5 mg Monday Wednesday Friday or lower your NPP to maybe 70 mg EOD until nipple discharge and sensitivity goes down.

Thread starter #8

Tubby

Registered
thank you for the insight juice 87. Exactly the experienced insight I was looking for

Caber works just as well imo but without the sides if you do happen to be a person that experiences them with prami use even with taping the dose up although Prami does have some nice GH boosting effects at the higher doses.

It's one of those things that affect people differently. I would go with caber over prami...prami's only major advantage IMO is cost...but the sides can be horrible. But caber is expensive as hell..

Last edited:

storman

Registered
people that are more sensitive to 19nors will need more caber then someone who is not. I can run a g of tren ace and have no real sides except a little lower sex drive while my buddy would be squirting shit out of his tits like crazy.
Up your caber or lower the npp

It's one of those things that affect people differently. I would go with caber over prami...prami's only major advantage IMO is cost...but the sides can be horrible. But caber is expensive as hell..
And its pretty hard to find as well. At least decent non-pharma Caber.

Well I personallly woukd be hesitant to use anything other then pharm caber, but yeah it's an expensive product for sure.

prariefire

Registered
prami works fine.... i swear sometimes fellas like whining about the sides too much, if your gonna take the harsh drugs be prepared for sides..... i run prami with no sides

S2KG

Registered
Edit* Sorry guys... this was a terrible post... I was at work on my cell and did not word it properly. What I should have said was (Have you thought about trying Prami?)
I have no first hand experience taking either... From what I've read when looking into things is that Prami can help you sleep at night, it can assist in elevated GH levels, it is the strongest / best choice to combat prolactin. I was never aware of any harsh side effects. I'm absolutely NOT an expert when it comes to this and I really should have phrased my response better. I should only jump in and comment on things I have first hand experience with, or a high level of knowledge with. This was 100% one of my Duchier moments and I want to sincerely apologies.
Sorry for the late response guys, it's been a busy week! I have edited my initial post, please review above:)

I personally like prami now. Once I learned that you have to slowly ramp up the dose I tolerate it much better. For me taking it before bed was bad because Id wake up at 1am ready to rock and roll lol. Needless to say I now take the stuff in the am. I am prone to prolactin induced gyno when on tren so the prami keeps it in check. Still waiting for my appointment with plastic surgeon to get glands removed......

Thread starter #18

Tubby

Registered
I've taken 3mg of caber and mg of arimidex in the last 3 days. All discharge has stopped same with puffiness and sensitivity. Gonna keep my npp dose the same and up the caber to .5mg mon/wed/fri and see how that works. Only side I've noticed from the stupid caber doses recently is minor constipation. Thanks everyone for your help

no problem dude. With these two things, it is very much an individual dose. So me feel amazing on caber and run it for pure recreational purposes lol....some find prami much better, some find prami sides to be harsh. Comes down to individual preference.

Sorbate

Registered
I've taken 3mg of caber and mg of arimidex in the last 3 days. All discharge has stopped same with puffiness and sensitivity. Gonna keep my npp dose the same and up the caber to .5mg mon/wed/fri and see how that works. Only side I've noticed from the stupid caber doses recently is minor constipation. Thanks everyone for your help
Take some fiber and drink more liquid. Constipation gone :)