What's new

Prosum/Powderguy

Devman111

Registered
Hey all (new to this forum)- has anyone been able to get in contact with PG lately? Seems to have disappeared off the radar. I’ve been a long time customer of his and it’s extremely out of character for him to go MIA for so long. Website is down too.

Devman111

Registered
Just searched the other topics and came across a bunch of people with the same question.. nvm !

peales

Registered
I just got in touch with him before he went AWOL and almost placed an order.
Thank god I didn’t by the sounds of it!

Brovel

Registered
Anyone find out what happened to him? Busted or just stole everyone’s money?

Wod

Vet
Powderguy was not a bad individual. He was around for quite sometime. He was not a thief, I know that much.

It's tough to say what could of happened. There are many possibilities. I mean what would happen if a lab owner abruptly has a heart attack or something and ends up in the hospital for 4-6 weeks? Of course sometimes a partner or an affiliate would take over, but what if he kept the online side of the business completely private or operated the online side solely by himself? And who is to say the partner or whoever would not just take advantage of the situation and steal his partner's $ and run off. Maybe a disgruntled ex gf or spouse threatened him. Who the hell knows.

I don't think it's fair for anyone to judge. All we know is that the guy was around for a while and took care of his clients while he was around. That's what we know. And I think we should judge the person based on the traits we saw him show while he was here, as opposed to speculating about stealing and scamming even though the guy did not do anyone wrong to the best of our knowledge.

We don't know if he stole anything or scammed anyone. No need to assume. We just can't judge what we don't know and in this situation we simply don't know what happened.

Last edited:

Sorbate

Registered
I used to chat with him at times, and it seemed weird. I didn't get a vibe. I was asking him about his gh, he wasn't pushing me, only thing was he told me that he had reformulated the true hrt so it was painless (which it was before) and asked it I wanted some, but I figured he just wanted to get rid of some because it likely wasn't a best seller and he knew I liked it.
He never told me he'd give me a deal, or push after that and we chatted a couple more times, more about our health ailments.
He never pushed any more gear of gh on me, you'd think if he was scamming he would have tried, I talked to him a few days before he went MIA.
Anyhow I think something bad happened with his health or the law. Its a shame, I really liked his gear.

St

Vet
I thinks wod might be right.

You never know someone could have threatened him, or he found out he had heat on him.

He could laying low, I know a friend that took 6 months off. Maybe he got a tip that he was being investigated maybe.
My friend found out the police wanted to do more than 6 month servalence by the cops but the judge said no.

So many possibilities, and all I know he was great to me.

DeviousD

Registered
Anyone find out what happened to him? Busted or just stole everyone’s money?
I don't believe for a second that he was out to scam or take anyone's money and run either.... if you have to ask this question then obviously you did not have many dealings with him.....this is how shitty rumours start.

I was treated very good by him and he helped me with any question that I had and always steered me in the right direction. Like @Sorbate says, he never pushed anything on me ever and never tried to fuck me around. I was treated like a valued customer on every order or inquiry and I dealt with him with multiple orders for a couple years.

Clearly there has been a medical issue or some heat on him of some degree, here is to hoping that everything works out for him and that one day we see him around again providing the excellent products that he had once again.