What's new

Protein PB Banana bread

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I have a real weakness for banana bread. It's my favorite cheat when we vacation in Hawaii, they make great banana breads all over the islands. Here is a somewhat healthier recipe I stumbled across. I haven't tried it out yet, but I am badgering Mrs Chev to make this tomorrow night. Enjoy!

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I think this one is a keeper....a little lighter than wife’s normal recipe. We made a couple small changes to recipe.

Used 3 small bananas, 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce instead of Greek yogurt...and added some stevia chocolate chips and crushed walnuts for texture.

Important note! Mrs.Chev says do not over mix batter! We also baked at 350 instead of 325.

SonOfOdin

Rookie
I think this one is a keeper....a little lighter than wife’s normal recipe. We made a couple small changes to recipe.

Used 3 small bananas, 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce instead of Greek yogurt...and added some stevia chocolate chips and crushed walnuts for texture.

Important note! Mrs.Chev says do not over mix batter! We also baked at 350 instead of 325.
Wonderful! Make sure to send Mrs Chevy my regards!!