What's new

Proviron

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
So I've run a few cycles back in the day, though for the last few years all I've been taking is a TRT dose of 175mg/week test-e. Have never run proviron before, but have run masteron a couple of times (between 500mg-750mg/wk) and its one of my favorite compounds by far. Ive come into a bunch of proviron and will be starting it next week and was looking to get some recommendations on dosage; i will be running it along side my TRT dose of test.

I was wondering if anyone whos had experience can offer aome insight as to the difference between 100mg/day and 150mg/day (ie. Much of a difference between the 2 as far as results, what to expect in comparison, if either dose is high enough to offer a compatible feeling to masteron and if so what dose would you compare it to, etc). Any insight from someone experienced with both compounds would be welcomed (Espisically those with experience running them along side trt dosed test rather than cycle dosages)

Thanks

A.B

Super Heavyweight
I love proviron but not for the muscle building. 50mg ED. Will help free up some testosterone and have a possible AI like effect and lower SHBG. Very good for the sex drive. I haven’t gone over 100mg but really don’t see a point. I felt 50mg was just as effective at accomplishing the benefits of proviron

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
I love proviron but not for the muscle building. 50mg ED. Will help free up some testosterone and have a possible AI like effect and lower SHBG. Very good for the sex drive. I haven’t gone over 100mg but really don’t see a point. I felt 50mg was just as effective at accomplishing the benefits of proviron
Felt no difference between 50mg & 100mg? I was aiming for some increased hardness and muscle fullness during my cut (similar to what masteron provides me), I like the idea of the estro lowering, shbg lowering and sex drive increase aswell obviously, but main hope was to add some hardness/fullness during my cut like mast does for me (I also just love the way mast makes me feel, was hoping it would add a little of that as well).

redz

Super Heavyweight
Felt no difference between 50mg & 100mg? I was aiming for some increased hardness and muscle fullness during my cut (similar to what masteron provides me), I like the idea of the estro lowering, shbg lowering and sex drive increase aswell obviously, but main hope was to add some hardness/fullness during my cut like mast does for me (I also just love the way mast makes me feel, was hoping it would add a little of that as well).
Mastering is a whole different beast than proviron. I think you are expecting a bit too much from it. Oral winstrol would likely give you more of what you are looking for.

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
Mastering is a whole different beast than proviron. I think you are expecting a bit too much from it. Oral winstrol would likely give you more of what you are looking for.
I've tried winstrol and like it, I'm well aware proviron is mild in comparison but like mentioned ive come into a whole lot of it so figured give it a go as I'll just have a bunch on hand

redz

Super Heavyweight
I've tried winstrol and like it, I'm well aware proviron is mild in comparison but like mentioned ive come into a whole lot of it so figured give it a go as I'll just have a bunch on hand
I’m sure it will still help but I don’t think it’s worth taking too high of a dose.

xpac2

VET
Am I the only one who gets lethargic after running Proviron for a few weeks? Every damn time around the 3 week mark and I only run 25-50mg a day. Sucks because I love the way it makes me feel and want to run it longer term with my trt

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
Am I the only one who gets lethargic after running Proviron for a few weeks? Every damn time around the 3 week mark and I only run 25-50mg a day. Sucks because I love the way it makes me feel and want to run it longer term with my trt
Wonder what causes that (only thing i can think of is its suppressing test levels, but if you're on trt im mot sure)

storman

Super Heavyweight
I like it at 100ed but that only seems slightly better then 50/day. Not a big enough difference for me to justify twice the dose so 50 it is.
The only thing i do get from it is a better libido.

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Yep same here, great for sex drive though. Didn't notice a difference really between 50mg and 100mg

Cangrejo

Super Heavyweight
Wonder what causes that (only thing i can think of is its suppressing test levels, but if you're on trt im mot sure

Goldenrod

VET
I have not used Proviron in doses of 100-150 mg per day. Agree with @A.B - use 25 or 50 mg per day. I use it more of as an AI when my nipples get a little too sensitive and for a little harder look. Within a matter of days, it helps with nipple sensitivity.

I don't have a lot of experience with it but it is one of the few orals that I tolerate so I have used it a few times.
If you wondering why I only use a lower dose, that came directly from a coach here who has forgot more than most know and he knows my goals. That being said, I know guys he trains that use 100 mg a day and love it. I have never heard a complaint of proviron other than hair loss.

I did notice a difference between 25 and 50 mg. Like @A.B said - it should lower your SHBG and increase your free test like low dose Primo. I find the two have similar effects on my hormones with little to no side effects.

Sabre Star

Administrator
Wonder what causes that (only thing i can think of is its suppressing test levels, but if you're on trt im mot sure
Dude, where have you been for 6 years lol! I see you’ve popped in a few times since but jeez, you plan on stickin’ around? Nice seeing some old faces.