What's new

Pulled Pareto!

Thread starter #1

juicey8826

Registered
Pulled my first trigger on Pareto ordered Test E , EQ, Aromasin and can someone guess the goodies in blue ? (Buddy of mine will be running it)

I will be running this as my clean bulk if you like to call it that. Letting the food and training do it’s work.

(Test E) Wk 1-16 250mg (Baseline EQ massively increases my RBC hence the low test)
(EQ) Wk 1-16 600mg
(Aromasin) Wk 3-16 12.5mg e3d (Blood work depending)

I will be getting bloods mid cycle to see where I am at as far as overall health goes test levels, fab, lipid, E2, free test etc.

Attachments

bebeav

Registered
Pulled my first trigger on Pareto ordered Test E , EQ, Aromasin and can someone guess the goodies in blue ? (Buddy of mine will be running it)

I will be running this as my clean bulk if you like to call it that. Letting the food and training do it’s work.

(Test E) Wk 1-16 250mg (Baseline EQ massively increases my RBC hence the low test)
(EQ) Wk 1-16 600mg
(Aromasin) Wk 3-16 12.5mg e3d (Blood work depending)

I will be getting bloods mid cycle to see where I am at as far as overall health goes test levels, fab, lipid, E2, free test etc.
Dinitro?

Chantzyg

Registered
Hey guys, I’ve started using Pareto these last 2 weeks and each shot gives me a horse-kick feeling. Has this happened to you guys before? I’m expecting it to reside or to not happen after the 2nd or 3rd shot in the same place.
Would like to hear what you guys have to say.
I also use test e250 same labels and vials as post above. THANKS

Nibiru

Registered
Hey guys, I’ve started using Pareto these last 2 weeks and each shot gives me a horse-kick feeling. Has this happened to you guys before? I’m expecting it to reside or to not happen after the 2nd or 3rd shot in the same place.
If it hurts now it should always hurt but on the good side your body does get used to it

Where are you injecting? I can not inject in my legs, only my shoulders or glutes. I would try a different site

How many cc at a time are you injecting?

Thread starter #15
Running there test e and eq and the smoothest oil I have ran in a long time ZERO PIP

I haven't used the brand myself but had the problem with INNO. I find any time I started up the first couple shots in each spot were mean. Chest was brutal the first few times lol. I of course inject slow , warm my oils and massage for a few minutes. Helps a lot. Keep us posted.

eazy57

Registered
I haven't used the brand myself but had the problem with INNO. I find any time I started up the first couple shots in each spot were mean. Chest was brutal the first few times lol. I of course inject slow , warm my oils and massage for a few minutes. Helps a lot. Keep us posted.
Then this comment should be made the Inno thread. Hijacking this thread in uncool. And suspicious.

Chantzyg

Registered
Hey guys, thanks for a ton of replies. I DEFINITELY feel it working well, super full feeling, strength up and endurance non stop.
I have dealt with PIP for a while, and it's no surprise. A few shots later and the swelling and horse-kick feeling duration is reducing.
Overall feeling great and will be pulling bloods in a few more weeks, only about 3 weeks-ish in now.