What's new

Pur Pharma

sabre star

Administrator
My advice is to keep searching for a different brand. This brand is garbage. I know this first hand. I remember Their labels use to state some ridiculous recommended dosages to administer. Some were actually comical.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
View attachment 21277

The circles one is Pur Pharma Deca - by far some of the most painful shit that did almost nothing I have put into myself

note the rest of the case is Syn for da Win
I love the little wrapping in the box its like easter in there.... lol awesome.

Ohz

Super Heavyweight
not Christmas - when I was asked to be a groomsman for a wedding this box contained a flask a shot glass and a small bottle of rye. Fits all my gear perfectly
I though it may have been an old cigar box. I keep them from time to time.

BC

Administrator
Any reviews/feedback on Pur Pharma?

Pur circulated heavily around the Edmonton region for the better part of a year until enough people had a chance to use it and realized they were getting precisely what they paid for. The brand was incredibly cheap (too cheap to make it worth anyone's while to manufacture + distribute) and basically everyone that I've spoke with in that area have since moved onto other options. A lot of people were initially enticed by the low price ("whoa, Test for $25! I'm in!") but as the old saying goes, "if you're good at something, never do it for free."

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Pur circulated heavily around the Edmonton region for the better part of a year until enough people had a chance to use it and realized they were getting precisely what they paid for. The brand was incredibly cheap (too cheap to make it worth anyone's while to manufacture + distribute) and basically everyone that I've spoke with in that area have since moved onto other options. A lot of people were initially enticed by the low price ("whoa, Test for $25! I'm in!") but as the old saying goes, "if you're good at something, never do it for free."

A bottle of Test anything for $25 in Canuckistan would have my alarm bells ringing for any lab. I don't get why people skimp a few dollars on stuff they are injecting into their bodies for months at a time or even deal hunt.

This isn't like shopping for deals on toilet paper or something at Walmart jesus.

Chapman83

Banned
A bottle of Test anything for $25 in Canuckistan would have my alarm bells ringing for any lab. I don't get why people skimp a few dollars on stuff they are injecting into their bodies for months at a time or even deal hunt.

This isn't like shopping for deals on toilet paper or something at Walmart jesus.
Lmao 25 dollars what a fuckin joke! And agreed we inject this stuff into our bodies! Even guys that have a solid source or rep they deal with and run off to save a few bucks is just fuckin stupid to me.

Wod

Seasoned VET
Lmao 25 dollars what a fuckin joke! And agreed we inject this stuff into our bodies! Even guys that have a solid source or rep they deal with and run off to save a few bucks is just fuckin stupid to me.

It's human nature to want to try new things despite common sense suggesting that the "new" thing is stupid or inferior to the tried and true.

Chapman83

Banned
It's human nature to want to try new things despite common sense suggesting that the "new" thing is stupid or inferior to the tried and true.
I guess if your a noob or just a total idiot………but once again we inject this into our body lol you see where I’m going with this. But ya I guess to each they’re own take a huge risk with they’re health to save some cash

Reactions: Wod

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I guess if your a noob or just a total idiot………but once again we inject this into our body lol you see where I’m going with this. But ya I guess to each they’re own take a huge risk with they’re health to save some cash

I see Wod's point but I still think it's a dumb way to approach stuff in the gear world you see it a lot. New lab on the block, oh sweet labels, what if that lab works better than X lab? Classic but what's in the box mentality it could always be something better lol.

tldr; stick with labs you trust and even if you trust them HPLC testing never hurts. A good lab will never be scared of testing.

Chapman83

Banned
I see Wod's point but I still think it's a dumb way to approach stuff in the gear world you see it a lot. New lab on the block, oh sweet labels, what if that lab works better than X lab? Classic but what's in the box mentality it could always be something better lol.

tldr; stick with labs you trust and even if you trust them HPLC testing never hurts. A good lab will never be scared of testing.
100 percent of your lab is scared of testing time to switch hahaha and ya ppl always think the grass is greener…..

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Maybe the Roid Test representative for Canada @BigNJ who posts a link to his website here at cjm can run some bullshit testing with his pathetic Palumbo kits and see how great PurPharma is? Since roid kits is such a reputable company out of the USA! Fucking clown

3ml

VET
Maybe the Roid Test representative for Canada @BigNJ who posts a link to his website here at cjm can run some bullshit testing with his pathetic Palumbo kits and see how great PurPharma is? Since roid kits is such a reputable company out of the USA! Fucking clown

That same guy was making some big claims on another board today. #×@€ rx
That board has sure gone to shit. Alot of fuckary over there lately actually.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
That same guy was making some big claims on another board today. #×@€ rx
That board has sure gone to shit. Alot of fuckary over there lately actually.

It’s funny how those guys think a non moderated board is a good board. It’s a double edged sword. Absolutely hilarious how some of those fucks have zero balls to come here and talk the shit that they do there.
Jetsfan aka Winnipegmuscles aka Taureaus bitch is a good example. He’s gonna keep the labs accountable all the while is a big home brewer who uses those shitty ass craporex vials for his brew. Ya sure, didn’t see through that sham in half a Fucking second 😂.

Top Bottom