What's new

Purple Panda Labs

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Not the black anaconda?
Lol 😂.

for v day this year I went to town on pink cherry and so far I am getting no where with her on those purchases.

I think I have a different idea in my mind than what it is in real life of how people are supposed to act in bed. Kinda disappointing turns out I am a freak 🤷

I am derailing the thread but at least no one is arguing 😅

RebornNez

Lightweight
In my opinion theres too much bashing of ppl and Chinese raws. There are good reasons to order from a ugl: oils are prepared and orals are packaged and assuming it's a good lab you get what's on the label and it won't be seized by customs.

But buying raws is just as valid yes it may get seized but nothing is going to happen to you and they often have a reship policy also I heard ppl has amazing stealth shipping so it might not even happen. Also you have to prepare the steroids but it's not too difficult. The up side though is it's very cheap. Testosterone goes for x a gram, anavar goes for like x and that's for the smaller ammount if you're a lab you can get this stuff dirt cheap and sell it for massive profit because it's illegal.

I think in the future buying steroids over seas will be more popular now that we have the internet, back then you would need to have the inside scoop so you would be forced to buy from a lab but not anymore. Also I believe having a reshipper is starting to become more common so you wouldn't even worry about it getting seized.

Edit: you can also buy ready made steroids too although not everyone offers it and it maybe be more likely to get seized

You can also in general buy any drug you want not just steroids

Last edited:

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Hey Mr Potatoe. Ur coming up to the plate here, not a few months ago livin the life of a depressed low t 20 yr old kid....now ur giving out advice that it's easy to make ur own gear and aquire shit overseas we don't talk about here 👌
Not only that he talks like the advent of the internet is gonna make china buying more common. It really isn't, if anything customs just gets better and better at finding shit or flagging countries. Not to mention you're risking your health for some what, alibaba HGH ? I'll stick with proven tested labs and sellers especially with stuff I'm jabbing myself with...

Correct most if not all API come from China but that doesnt mean they are all quality.

Upjohn

VET
Not only that he talks like the advent of the internet is gonna make china buying more common. It really isn't, if anything customs just gets better and better at finding shit or flagging countries. Not to mention you're risking your health for some what, alibaba HGH ? I'll stick with proven tested labs and sellers especially with stuff I'm jabbing myself with...

Correct most if not all API come from China but that doesnt mean they are all quality.
I've never had kids , but he's somebodies pride n joy iam sure 👍