What's new

Question about Pareto pharma, and thoughts on their accutane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wockitout

Rookie
There's zero price discussion permitted on this forum, nor do we openly mention websites (and their subsequent addresses) which sell illicit items.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules prior to posting anything further.

Thank you

BC

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldenrod

VET
Some times you get what you pay for but in this instance I can't speak from experience as I never needed accutane. Both labs names are well known and from a review perspective, most get good reviews with the odd pissed off person.
I would wait and order from a rep vs. a website - I do not trust websites but each to their own.

good luck,
GR

wockitout

Rookie
Some times you get what you pay for but in this instance I can't speak from experience as I never needed accutane. Both labs names are well known and from a review perspective, most get good reviews with the odd pissed off person.
I would wait and order from a rep vs. a website - I do not trust websites but each to their own.

good luck,
GR
sorry for my ignorance, but what does it mean to order from a rep vs a website? how do i find a rep?

Goldenrod

VET
sorry for my ignorance, but what does it mean to order from a rep vs a website? how do i find a rep?
Sorry, this is not an open source board so it is high unlikely anyone is going to give you a rep. That would be a rule violation - it is considered asking for a source.
To answer your question - buy from a website and it is just like buying from any other website. If you have a rep, you deal with them directly.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
I'd edit out the names of the sites. Reps are found by putting time in and making friends.

If you're concerned about legitimacy, message an admin and ask if the sites are legitimate.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Have you ever heard of the term think before you speak? Fucking Jesus Christ we are doomed. The fact that you are confused by two websites speaks volumes.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Does the cost really matter, when you are trying to clear up your skin?

I have used SYN accutane many times with good results. Switching brands is not going to matter.

Like I stated in your previous post, get blood work done...

- PacMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom